SDCC 2012 - Starscream, Ultra Magnus, and Air Raid Shown off at Transformers Generations Wednesday Night Preview

Peter_Van

sdcc-2012-transformers-generations-starscream__scaled_100.jpg
We continue our roll around the Hasbro display and next up is Transformers Generations figures! The Starscream, Ultra Magnus, and Fireblast figures that we only saw in official images of are being shown here tonight and they are awesome. Take a look at the figures in the gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

Thanks to all the news guys.

the pics are awesome.

I have two questions:

1- who is fireblast? is this a legends,commander or deluxe toy. i'm guessing this might be a repaint.

2- what does everyone mean by preview night? will hasbro be showing more/newer TF toys/stuff on thursday? friday? saturday? sunday?

I thought honest pictures of the actual product would change my mind, but no, I still don't like Bruticus. Swindle, Brawl, and Onslaught are okay, but Vortex and Blast-Off have ugly alt-modes. The fully combined mode of Bruticus isn't so hot either.

Why am I sensing that the 40 new figures Hasbro talked about are going to be WFC/FOC style? Only thing this means for me is I'm going to have to pull my WFC away from my ClassicVerse shelf and create a new shelf specifically for WFC/FOC

Air Raid is the top figure out of all of them

I like Magnus and Sideswipe. Kind of bummed both of them are repaints though. Air Raid and Starscream are both ok.

Thanks to all the news guys.

the pics are awesome.

I have two questions:

1- who is fireblast? is this a legends,commander or deluxe toy. i'm guessing this might be a repaint.

2- what does everyone mean by preview night? will hasbro be showing more/newer TF toys/stuff on thursday? friday? saturday? sunday?

1. I think they meant Air Raid.

2. SDCC does a preview night for Attendees prior to the actual convention so people can have an extra day to look around slash SDCC can sell another day's worth of tickets. Hasbro will (hopefully) announce new stuff at their panel. If they do, then after the panel, some of the new stuff will be in the cases.

Why am I sensing that the 40 new figures Hasbro talked about are going to be WFC/FOC style? Only thing this means for me is I'm going to have to pull my WFC away from my ClassicVerse shelf and create a new shelf specifically for WFC/FOC

Air Raid is the top figure out of all of them

I find that very disappointing. As much as I like Prime and the Cybertron games, I don't want nearly everything coming out this year to be for that universe. I've always wanted more non-G1 stuff in Generations, but this is just as boring. I'd like more variety.

And Onslaught really needed to be a Voyager - I have the same complaint about Bruticus that I've always had about Predaking. The proportions look wrong with all the components the same size. I'll still get them, though, especially if Hasbro adds a Ruination color scheme to the options.

And Onslaught really needed to be a Voyager - I have the same complaint about Bruticus that I've always had about Predaking. The proportions look wrong with all the components the same size. I'll still get them, though, especially if Hasbro adds a Ruination color scheme to the options.

:agree Until they give Onslaught the respect he deserves, My ClassicVerse Ultra Onslaught will be filling the spot. now only to find a way for him to combine

Onslaught looks great, but yeah...He's just too small

But that Starscream....HOME RUN!

Archived