SDCC 2012 - Transformers Prime Display at Wednesday Night Preview Shows Off Thundertron

Peter_Van

sdcc-2012-transformers-prime-voyager-thundertron%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
The second part of our walkaround of the Hasbro display area includes the Transformers Prime toyline. Not really any surprises here unless you count Thundertron, which makes sense since the figure is set to make its debut in Voyager wave 3 which is set to come out this month. Unfortunately Ultra Magnus and Skyquake have not been sited, but be sure to check out the entire display in our gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS SDCC THUNDERTRON LOOKS DIFFERENT Then the Catalog pics of Thundertron we saw weeks ago.

The Robot head sculpts look different on both toys.

The SDCC Thundertron doesn't have a peg leg+foot in robot mode. it has two regular robot legs+feet.

Heres the thundertron catalog pics please compare this to the SDCC Thundertron pics.

http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=album&dispsize=600&album=17816&start=0&sl=

So,I'm wondering will hasbro or takara be selling two different variations of this thundertron deluxe toy.

I suspose it's possible the peg leg/foot might be a transforming battle damage gimmick. where the regular non-peg leg transforms into the peg leg/foot.

Man, I can't want that Thundertron enough.

Definitely buying Thundertron, and looks like Hasbro is still incompetent, Still no Voyager Breakdown? Damn they are the $^%ing idiots. Looks like I'm stuck with the 3 versions of him from Takara

Definitely buying Thundertron, and looks like Hasbro is still incompetent, Still no Voyager Breakdown? Damn they are the $^%ing idiots. Looks like I'm stuck with the 3 versions of him from Takara

just like every other time they have had a panel, they wait to put out the new stuff they're going to announce AFTER the panel. Save your fire and pitchforks for after the panel. no need to get the town folks upset before.

just like every other time they have had a panel, they wait to put out the new stuff they're going to announce AFTER the panel. Save your fire and pitchforks for after the panel. no need to get the town folks upset before.

They dodge the question, bring in Thundertron, and Ultra Magnus, meanwhile Takara has not only released Breakdown, but doing a Swerve repaint, and a Silas Breakdown. Meanwhile Hasbro can not even give an answer to an easy yes or no question

*puts pitchfork behind back*

Fine...

Just sharpen it

They dodge the question, bring in Thundertron, and Ultra Magnus, meanwhile Takara has not only released Breakdown, but doing a Swerve repaint, and a Silas Breakdown. Meanwhile Hasbro can not even give an answer to an easy yes or no question

*puts pitchfork behind back*

Fine...

Just sharpen it

Yup they are real good at dodging questions. BTW I don't have a pitchfork or torch. I have a baseball bat name Lucille wrapped in barbed wire. I wonder if anyone will get that reference.

Archived