Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Gets Amazon Exclusive Deco

BaCon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PRID Bulkhead's weapon should not have been made... ever. It sucks. Period.

At the very least the DOTM Mech tech weapons looked a bit more like weapons. these TFP voyagers with mech tech tec weapons,look horrible.

I prefer the TFP FE Voyager Bulkhead weapon better then the TFP Rid bulkhead mech tech weapon.

Robot Kingdom reported on their Facebook page that there are KOs of the Jetwing and Striker Optimus accessories available, but that they won't carry them:

Beware of KO in the market! Leader Class Optimus Prime Equipment

If they're not too expensive I'd like to get those and not have to buy another leader Optimus. I've put a lot of time and effort into the one I own now, and I plan on getting his Reprolabel set as soon as it's available as well:

M33 - ROTF Leader Optimus Prime Created by Justin Goguen

If someone finds where to get these PM me. While I will probably pick up the Amazon exclusive, I would love to get an extra set of those accessories.

Robot Kingdom reported on their Facebook page that there are KOs of the Jetwing and Striker Optimus accessories available, but that they won't carry them:

Beware of KO in the market! Leader Class Optimus Prime Equipment

If they're not too expensive I'd like to get those and not have to buy another leader Optimus. I've put a lot of time and effort into the one I own now, and I plan on getting his Reprolabel set as soon as it's available as well:

M33 - ROTF Leader Optimus Prime Created by Justin Goguen

Wow,thanks for this news & links. I too would rather buy these KO accesories.

I've got to wonder. will these KO accessories properly peg into the ROTF Leader optimus. didn't Takara remold the Rotf leader optimus with new pegs & slots in order to attach these newer jetwing & striker accessories to the ROTF leader Optimus toy.

As far as the Amazon Jetwing optimus exclusive colors goes. I'm not a fan of the seeker/trailer stripes on the jet wings. I don't like the golden/brown colored rockers. I think the takara colors look better.

That's a lot better looking than the plain plastic that was used by Takara-Tomy.

seriously. -buyers remorse of Takara's version kicking in-

I went ahead and bought this one. I love the colors.

I'm not suffering from Buyers remorse, but I will be getting this new deco to go along with my Takara one

I just don't think I can justify paying over twice as much as what that OP used to cost for this guy

He's awesome and all, but man...that price...and i already have ROTF leader prime too....

That's a lot better looking than the plain plastic that was used by Takara-Tomy.

seriously. -buyers remorse of Takara's version kicking in-

I went ahead and bought this one. I love the colors.

I'm not suffering from Buyers remorse, but I will be getting this new deco to go along with my Takara one

Mine is still MISB. Will more than likely stay that way now. THis new set will get shelf space. looks like i'm going to have to get new sets and sell more of my old media.

Archived