Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Gets Amazon Exclusive Deco

BaCon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd imagine those Deluxe figures would sell out quickly and there won't be any stock left over for a US Amazon release. Not sure why anyone would want a Chinese New Year Ultimate Prime in the US....

i'd imagine those Deluxe figures would sell out quickly and there won't be any stock left over for a US Amazon release. Not sure why anyone would want a Chinese New Year Ultimate Prime in the US....

He looks better then the normal Ultimate Prime. That is why I bought him

IMHO Below:

I didn't like the first colored version of DOTM Ultimate optimus due to it's design & brick-former combined robot mode. I Bought it,tried it,then returned it a few days later. I don't like this dragon recolor,as it looks horrid. I don't like buying ugly colored stuff

as for Amazon jettwing prime. no thanks,this thing is just weird in both modes.

I would have preferred a voyager sized jetfire that transformed back & forth into robot & jet mode. then broke up into some armor parts like boots,forearms,winged back packs & gave some jetfire weapons to optimus.

Amazon g-2 colored bruticus looks like something the ko companies would color. hands down,it's gotta be the worst color variation out of the three color varaitions currently out their. I was never a fan of the G-2 colored 1990's TF toys.

I'll be buying the SDCC 2012 gift set bruticus.

I have the ROTF Leader optimus combined with rotf leader jetfire & this is good enough for me. I don't need to buy duplicates of figures I already have with extra stuff/accessories added.

IMHO Below:

I didn't like the first colored version of DOTM Ultimate optimus due to it's design & brick-former combined robot mode. I Bought it,tried it,then returned it a few days later. I don't like this dragon recolor,as it looks horrid. I don't like buying ugly colored stuff

I would have preferred a voyager sized jetfire that transformed back & forth into robot & jet mode. then broke up into some armor parts like boots,forearms,winged back packs & gave some jetfire weapons to optimus.

Amazon g-2 colored bruticus looks like something the ko companies would color. hands down,it's gotta be the worst color variation out of the three color varaitions currently out their. I was never a fan of the G-2 colored 1990's TF toys.

I have the ROTF Leader optimus combined with rotf leader jetfire & this is good enough for me. I don't need to buy duplicates of figures I already have with extra stuff/accessories added.

he had boots!!

I am thinking this comes with the Striker parts as well... thats really just wishfull thinking on my part though.

Also I would love to get "unite for the universe" voyager prime with corpsefire parts...

Link for Ref:

http://TFormers.com/transformers-new-images-of-unite-for-the-universe-optimus-prime-megatron/13075/news.html

IMHO Below:

he had boots!!

Yes,I know it had boots,as I have the rotf leader optimus & jetfire in combined mode.

I was referring to the takara DOTM/Rotf Jetwing optimus not having boots.

I kinda want a better ROTF jetfire that doesn't take away the leg poseabilty of optimus in combined mode. My ideal ROTF Jetfire would be a energon styled wingsabre that is super poseable by itself. basically a rotf jetfire that breaks up into armor pieces like boots,forearms,winged back pack & weapons. jetfire can be voyager or leader sized.

he had boots!!

Yes,I know it had boots,as I have the rotf leader optimus & jetfire in combined mode.

I was referring to the takara DOTM/Rotf Jetwing optimus not having boots.

I kinda want a better ROTF jetfire that doesn't take away the leg poseabilty of optimus in combined mode. My ideal ROTF Jetfire would be a energon styled wingsabre that is super poseable by itself. basically a rotf jetfire that breaks up into armor pieces like boots,forearms,winged back pack & weapons. jetfire can be voyager or leader sized.

and i was referring to the first sentence of your post.

Archived