Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus Product Page Is Back, We Have Awesome Images

Peter_Van

I honestly want the G2 versions over the SDCC deco. Thats still at retail right? I'd rather buy them at a store than online.

It appears that the Amazon price will be much more favorable. And there was a rumor a while back that Amazon would get an exclusive Bruticus deco, and this might be it.

yeah despite some having weird colors, i may just get this guy cuz he's cheaper

I honestly want the G2 versions over the SDCC deco. Thats still at retail right? I'd rather buy them at a store than online.

there will be 3 versions of these figures by the end of the year. The SDCC version is a darker than the ones being released in retail. The retail versions are brighter and almost G2ish. Then there's the Amazon g2 version. 3 different sets. within 3 months. talk about robbing the bank here.

there will be 3 versions of these figures by the end of the year. The SDCC version is a darker than the ones being released in retail. The retail versions are brighter and almost G2ish. Then there's the Amazon g2 version. 3 different sets. within 3 months. talk about robbing the bank here.

And knowing Hasbro, they'll probably re-release a similar paint scheme to the SDCC version at retail after it's all said and done! It's all overkill for a mediocre-looking gestalt, IMO.

I guess in the end, it just depends if the retail version has G2 symbols or not. That'll be my deciding factor.

Looking at pictures. Yeah, I want the Amazon version. But if I can't, then I'll be happy with the retail version.

I'm still going after the SDCC one. But keep in mind that FOC Bruticus has to follow in the footsteps of the original G1 Bruticus and try to be the most recolored combiner, of which that distinction is being held by G1 Bruticus

Archived