Impossible Toys teases Cybertronian Acid Storm

Scaleface

No thanks, Impossible Toys makes some awesome looking stuff, but the quality is absolute shit. While this looks kinda cool and will probably be released in six different paint schemes at a time, unless the price is $5 I'm not gonna take the chance of buying a figure that'll probably break into more pieces than Black Zarak being transformed before I even get it out of the box. (BlackZarak being one of the most expensive and notorious figures to suffer from GPS)

No thanks, Impossible Toys makes some awesome looking stuff, but the quality is absolute shit. While this looks kinda cool and will probably be released in six different paint schemes at a time, unless the price is $5 I'm not gonna take the chance of buying a figure that'll probably break into more pieces than Black Zarak being transformed before I even get it out of the box. (BlackZarak being one of the most expensive and notorious figures to suffer from GPS)

:agree

After buying Nightbird, and having her literally fall apart in my hand, I will no longer buy anything from Impossible Toys

I'll admit,I Don't really need this. As Takara/Hasbro made decent MP TF Seekers & Deluxe classics seekers.

Judging from the description words. this seems like a cybertronian styled seeker alt mode. Hasbro has released a few of these for the titanium 6 inch toy line & year 2005 Cybertron toy line. will this 3rd party one be better? who knows?

3rd party TF companies should focus on & create stuff that Hasbro/Takara won't create.

I'll admit,I Don't really need this. As Takara/Hasbro made decent MP TF Seekers & Deluxe classics seekers.

Judging from the description words. this seems like a cybertronian styled seeker alt mode. Hasbro has released a few of these for the titanium 6 inch toy line & year 2005 Cybertron toy line. will this 3rd party one be better? who knows?

3rd party TF companies should focus on & create stuff that Hasbro/Takara won't create.

Don't forget the FOC prototype seeker that we got a pic of about a month back.

Looks promising but after the brittle toys thing I'm hearing here it looks like I won't be buying.

Archived