TFSource has HOS Shockwave in stock & ready to ship

Shadowpanther

TFSource has HOS Shockwave in stock & ready to ship

http://tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/3804/

My 2 cents: I really like this toy but at $159.99,I think it's a bit exspensive. I'm gonna play the waiting game on this. and pray to on-line sites over order on this. then they do a mass clearance on this. I'm willing to pay under $99.99 for this.

The reason I like this HOS Shockwave so much. Is I think this is the best earth alt mode for the Shockwave character. it really matches his Marvel,DW & IDW TF comics persona. a old school battleship is unique,not every TF has one,so this makes shockwave feel more unique. another thing super-link shockwave had a aircraft carrier alt mode,so this is sorta a homage to that.

Yes,I am fully aware of the Hearts of steel comics that had Shockwave as a old battle ship alt mode.

ive had this on preorder from bbts for a while now..and you do realize that wasnt meant to be shockwave in the japanese armada show which was actually micron densetsu or whatever..shockwave showed up in the sequel to that..superlink as laserwave..the tank satellite thing..

ive had this on preorder from bbts for a while now..and you do realize that wasnt meant to be shockwave in the japanese armada show which was actually micron densetsu or whatever..shockwave showed up in the sequel to that..superlink as laserwave..the tank satellite thing..

IMHO Below:

In Japan for micron dentsu,Takara called a TF by the name Shockwave. in super-link micron shockwave got recolored white & green.

since,it was called shockwave,I'd consider this a homage to 198o's shockwave.

I'm fully aware of everything AEC,including the Takara versions. As I watched everything & bought all the toys.

FWIW,Hasbro called the energon purple tank/satelite bot blastwave. takara didn't call their version shockwave.

IMHO Below:

In Japan for micron dentsu,Takara called a TF by the name Shockwave. in super-link micron shockwave got recolored white & green.

I'm fully aware of everything AEC,including the Takara versions. As I watched everything & bought all the toys.

FWIW,Hasbro called the energon purple tank/satelite bot blastwave. takara didn't call their version shockwave.

That's because the Japanese G1 name for Shockwave was Laserwave, and up until the current TF Prime lines all Japanese figures bearing the name Laserwave were the only true homages to the character we know in the states and Europe as Shockwave, and Hasbro used Shockblast because they didn't have the trademark for the name Shockwave at the time, they didn't get it back until the packaging for Alternators Shockblast was produced.

IMHO Below:

they called him shockblast. same as the alternator. it was also called shockblast. and hellscream is correct. G1 shockwave in japan is known as laserwave. which is why all japanese G1 shockwave homage toys are called laserwave.

So, back to Mastermind Creations Cyclops (not HOS Shockwave). I ordered on at TFSource, along with the new TFP Arms Micron Breakdown. Both were too good to resist. The final pictures of Shockwave really sold me on the toy.

Good toy, but the weird kibbly right arm turned be away....and i'm holding out for Starscream

Archived