Prototype Pictures of FansProject's Assaulter

Lord_Onslaught

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope the next one is Impactor, you can call him cratermaker for all I care as long as I get an Impactor

Wasn't someone else working on Impactor based off of the Warpath mold?

It was IGEAR who posted pics of Impactor that htey are calling Presser

Supposedly it is their 2nd Wrecker, but I do not remember them making a Wrecker before Impactor

edit & forget it.

Yup, this one is a must have for me, I'm still debating on Steel core, but if I got him I'd put him with my 'cons as I need to build up my Decepticons. My Autobots always seem to outnumber my Decepticons whenever Hasbro releases a new toyline.

Yup, this one is a must have for me, I'm still debating on Steel core, but if I got him I'd put him with my 'cons as I need to build up my Decepticons. My Autobots always seem to outnumber my Decepticons whenever Hasbro releases a new toyline.

Deluxe Generations: FOC... 6 Cons vs 2 Bots. Build up your force right here!

I think i might bight on Assaulter. I passed on Warbot. Just looked off to me.

I have to give props/respect to FP since they are doing things that HasTakTomy only mention in passing.....to me the MP triple changer is the most difficult figure to pull off and well....they are venturing into uncharted territory that will either hit the mark or sink like the Titanic......I hope it is the earlier than the later...and given the talent and items they have produced I will say that they will hit a homerun.....when color pics of this guy come out and all 3 modes are shown I will make judgment there. I will say the bot mode looks really promising....the plane...well...given what the the aircraft carrier mode looks like will make me understand why the jet mode looks like that.....not that it is bad, it just isn't exactly the plane mode I was expecting..

thats pretty f-ing spectacular right there.

:love :love :love :love :love OOOOOooooooooOOOHHHHH!! That's special. :sweet

Whoa no Carrier mode? If not then thats a little disappointing but I'll be getting this for the awesome robot mode. The jet mode also looks awesome.

Whoa no Carrier mode? If not then thats a little disappointing but I'll be getting this for the awesome robot mode. The jet mode also looks awesome.

these lines on the flat panels of his back and side of his legs would indicate to me that there may be in fact the aircraft carrier third mode.

fansproject-warbot-assaulter%20(3)__scaled_800.jpg

There is a 3rd Aircraft mode, for some reason they are not showing it, maybe since he is still in prototype stage they are still working it?

But you can definitely see the lines for the flight deck

That could just be detailing for the robot mode to give an illusion that theres a Carrier mode. OR ghosts. Ghost wizards. Ghost lizard wizards did it.

Archived