Anyone buying the Cyber Verse maximus toys?

Shadowpanther

Anyone buying the Cyber Verse Optimus Maximus & Bumblebee maximus toys?

my 2 cents:

These aren't for me. I don't like they way they look in neither mode. I've never been a fan of TF toys with city modes. these seem to be for some who actually role plays with their toys. I just transform my TF toys twice,then put them on a display shelf.

I kinda wish Hasbro used their talent & toy resources. To create higher quality Transformers toys & ones that are on my wish list.

It just seems like for the past few years Hasbro has made a lot of bad Transformers toy choices.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they are just stupid and serve no pint other that to make People who were not aware that Hasbro is full of idiots. They will end up on clearance real quick

I've only seen the Optimus so far and it looks aweful. Imthinktyese were aimed more at the kids though, to be honest.

I will be getting Wheeljack with his ship though, that looks cool

Anyone buying the Cyberverse Optimus Maximus & Bumblebee Maximus toys?

My 2 cents:

These aren't for me. I don't like the way they look in either mode. I've never been a fan of TF toys with city modes. These seem to be for some who actually role play with their toys. I just transform my toys twice, and then put them on a display shelf.

I kinda wish Hasbro used their talent & toy resources to create higher quality Transformers toys that are on my wish list.

It just seems like the past few years Hasbro has made a lot of bad Transformers toy choices.

I might bite at the Optimus version if I can get a deal on it. I would more than likely leave it it's "base" or "tank" mode with figures hanging on all over it. The BB is a pass for sure. I picked up the WJ and Knock out vehicles and they are fun. So I'm not apposed to vehicles or playlets. Some of my favorite G1 figures are the bases/playsets. I love having mini vehicles and combiner limbs hanging around Metroplex and Fort Max.

Make a Cyberverse Trypticon though, and I may bite.

I also think a Cyber verse Trpticon & Metroplex would have been awesome.

Thirded. Get on it, Hasbro! Although the originals already work well with Cyberverse.

Archived