Transformers Prime Japan Arms Micron AM-12 Breakdown Image Gallery

BaCon

So...has there actually been absolute confirmation that Hasbro's not releasing Breakdown?

IMHO,It's all speculation. hopefully hasbro at SDCC 2012 & NYCC 2012 officially confirms TFP Voyager Breakdown.

even if they do confirm it its going to be a piece of crap compared to this with its piece of crap mechtech wannabe weapon BS..

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...has there actually been absolute confirmation that Hasbro's not releasing Breakdown?

IMHO,It's all speculation. hopefully hasbro at SDCC 2012 & NYCC 2012 officially confirms TFP Voyager Breakdown.

Considering that Hasbro dodged the question at Botcon, who knows maybe they are not going to release the original or the Swerve repaint and are only planning on releasing the Silas version.

Either way I'm not taking the chance, so I just ordered him from Rakuten for $55 total. Not bad for an imported voyager

Hang on....this is a Voyager or Deluxe sized figure? at $60 if it's not a Voyager then I am not going to get it...That's just ludicrous to pay for a Deluxe figure.....but I guess people have paid that much for WST....so each their own....:shrug

Yes Breakdown is Voyager! Sorry but that has been known for a while now

That's what I thought, but when reading the first post of the article it says deluxe so I was just confused... :redface

Hang on....this is a Voyager or Deluxe sized figure? at $60 if it's not a Voyager then I am not going to get it...That's just ludicrous to pay for a Deluxe figure.....but I guess people have paid that much for WST....so each their own....:shrug

Yes Breakdown is Voyager! Sorry but that has been known for a while now

That's what I thought, but when reading the first post of the article it says deluxe so I was just confused... :redface

Yeah I know, I don't know why BaCon keeps insisting that he is deluxe when he is Voyager

Eh, we all make mistakes. It's been fixed.

Anyway, if Hasbro is going to make the figure (and it's most likely they will) dodged the question at BotCon because they want to leave stuff for SDCC. It's a much bigger stage and a lot more coverage available there.

If Hasbro is releasing it at all, they will announce it in a couple of weeks

Coolio. Thanks for the input guys...look forward to the SDCC announcements!

P.S. I understand that the Takara versions of, well, pretty much anything, will look nicer than Hasbro's...unfortunately, I have to be extremely selective these days as to what I'm willing to purchase overseas, because, as Jimmy McMillan would say, "it's just too damn high!"

Archived