Transformers Prime Japan Arms Micron AM-12 Breakdown Image Gallery

BaCon

Yay another figure that's getting packed 1 per case of 6 that everyone wants 3 of! Fantastic job Hasbro keep it up!

Voyagers/powerizers get packed 4 toys per case not 6.

Hasbro is bound to get at least one of the Two color variations/persona's for the breakdown/silas mold. I'm not willing to pay $60 plus another $8 in shipping fees for the Takara version. when I can use that $68 & get three Hasbro TFP Voyagers.

how can you buy something from Hasbro that Hasbro may never release....

At any rate,I'm willing to wait over 12 months for hasbro. worse case scenario I get The Takara Breakdown 12 months later.

The price for this figure I'm sure will go up if Hasbro doesn't release. If you're not willing to do $60 now, you sure you want to wait and see it go to $80 or more once it's out of production? I payed $43 for mine btw...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay another figure that's getting packed 1 per case of 6 that everyone wants 3 of! Fantastic job Hasbro keep it up!

Voyagers/powerizers get packed 4 toys per case not 6.

Hasbro is bound to get at least one of the Two color variations/persona's for the breakdown/silas mold. I'm not willing to pay $60 plus another $8 in shipping fees for the Takara version. when I can use that $68 & get three Hasbro TFP Voyagers.

how can you buy something from Hasbro that Hasbro may never release....

At any rate,I'm willing to wait over 12 months for hasbro. worse case scenario I get The Takara Breakdown 12 months later.

The price for this figure I'm sure will go up if Hasbro doesn't release. If you're not willing to do $60 now, you sure you want to wait and see it go to $80 or more once it's out of production? I payed $43 for mine btw...

I like the toy but I don't think it's worth paying over $20 for. worse case scenario,If Hasbro never releases this,then I do without.

I like the toy but I don't think it's worth paying over $20 for. worse case scenario,If Hasbro never releases this,then I do without.

It is definitely worth paying more for the Takara Breakdown and I already know Breakdown and Swerve are going to cost me $50 each

It is definitely worth paying more for the Takara Breakdown and I already know Breakdown and Swerve are going to cost me $50 each

Something is only worth what the buyer deems it's worth. I,the buyer don't think it's worth me paying over $20 usa retail for.

Something is only worth what the buyer deems it's worth. I,the buyer don't think it's worth me paying over $20 usa retail for.

Well for me its worth the Yen :tflaugh

Hang on....this is a Voyager or Deluxe sized figure? at $60 if it's not a Voyager then I am not going to get it...That's just ludicrous to pay for a Deluxe figure.....but I guess people have paid that much for WST....so each their own....:shrug

already got mine preordered at BBTS.. have no problems picking this up seeing as Hasblo apparently isnt releasing him. At least this one comes with his hammer instead of some stupid halfass mechtech bullcrap.

Hang on....this is a Voyager or Deluxe sized figure? at $60 if it's not a Voyager then I am not going to get it...That's just ludicrous to pay for a Deluxe figure.....but I guess people have paid that much for WST....so each their own....:shrug

Yes Breakdown is Voyager! Sorry but that has been known for a while now

Archived