After the Hype is gone......

Shadowpanther

Still want prime Ratcher... :(

Not worth the money if you ask me. Maybe if it were $5-$9.

I loved Prime Ratchet. No idea what you're talking about.

Agreed. Best Ratchet mold ever.

Airachnid. 30 seconds in hand will make you wonder why you ever bothered.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airachnid. 30 seconds in hand will make you wonder why you ever bothered.

I love this airachnid toy,it's pure awesome in both modes. I can't wait till I see & buy this at my local stores.

i agree with madman here..airachnid is terrible..the arms suck..the legs suck.. the helicopter mode sucks..it sucks pure and simple..took it back an hour after i bought it and got my fourth vehicon instead..

Ariachnid. Wanted the figure but after seeing reviews... :puke

I don't base my decision to buy off of reviews, I base mine off of do I want the figure? To me reviewers are like film critics, most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about, out of touch with society, and nobody listens to them anyway

I don't base my decision to buy off of reviews, I base mine off of do I want the figure? To me reviewers are like film critics, most of the time they have no idea what they are talking about, out of touch with society, and nobody listens to them anyway

IMHO Below:

sometimes these reviewers pay tons more for the toy just to have it first. then they review it upset because it didn't live up to it's 5Xtimes more price tag.

IMHO Below:

sometimes these reviewers pay tons more for the toy just to have it first. then they review it upset because it didn't live up to it's 5Xtimes more price tag.

Agreed x 10000000000000. Seriously, I take reviews very lightly. I've seen some reviews that would make you think a toy sucks only to get it and love it.

IMHO Below:

Agreed x 10000000000000. Seriously, I take reviews very lightly. I've seen some reviews that would make you think a toy sucks only to get it and love it.

Just like movies, reviews need to be taken lightly and with a grain of salt. I think I maybe read only 5 of Blitz's reviews and disagreed with 3 of them. the other two I only moderately agreed with.

But to me reviews are pointless, If I like how a figure looks in robot mode I will buy him regardless of what is said about it

Insofar as reviews are concerned: I think it depends 100% on the reviewer. Some of them are just plain more objective and better than others. I've found that, with a good review and a good reviewer with a track record of insightfulness and objectivity, 7 to 8 times out of 10 that reviewer has either A) saved me money by providing enough information that causes me to take a second, third and fourth look and pass on a figure that I may have initally wanted or B) had me crying bitter tears as I realized after having gone out and bought a toy despite what the review may have said that the review and the reviewer were correct in their observations. Sometimes, I will never agree with the review: for instance, I love ROTF Rampage, Demolishor and Arcee, and I believe that MP Rodimus is the greatest thing since G1 itself--despite what any review says. But, by and large, depending on the reviewer (such as the case was with LC Ironhide. I'm trying, but Recon Ironhide is better and even though I got the toy at half price, I still wasted my money. The toy is so limited and lackluster without being poor that it ends up being outshined by other, possibly more mediocre toys), I've found the review to be an invaluable source of information.

Archived