After the Hype is gone......

Shadowpanther

After the Hype is gone......

after you've just seen newer/future TF toys pics get posted on-line from news sites or from conventions.

you get caught up in the excitement & hype. then you instantly want to buy everything. until days/weeks/months later,you study/examine the on-line pics,then decide you no longer want the up comming not released yet TF toys.

What are your "after the hype is gone" recent moments.

Here's mine below:

1- KRE-O Devestator,I was all excited,pumped up & hyped up to get this toy when it arrived in stores. then I saw the high price tag. I took more looks at the on-line pics & decided this toy was similar awful like ROTF Ultimate devestator.

2- A few TFCC Subscription toys like skybyte,ultra mammoth & Slip scream. after a day,I decided I didn't want club freebie 2013 skybyte. it took me a few months to decide,I didn't want ultra mammoth as the colors were the worse colors ever applied to this mold. the ultra mammoth colors looked KO. I originally thought slipscream was using the voyager stascream mold & not the deluxe. I'm only willing to buy slipscream if it cost under $40 & comes on a sealed blister card or sealed box. I ain't willing to pay $40 for slipscream & have it put in a plastic see thru bag. I'm afraid to trust my credit info with TFCC. So If I get slipscream it'll be from ebay or BBTS.com.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prime Dreadwing/Skyquake

FoC Shockwave

Do ones we buy during the hype, then realize they're crap count? If so Prime Ratchet should also be included.

Still want prime Ratcher... :(

Not worth the money if you ask me. Maybe if it were $5-$9.

I've got an extra, that is still MISB

Your right but wrong on the price, I would easily pay $30 for him, and I'm going to import the Takara version also

He is an awesome figure

I loved Prime Ratchet. No idea what you're talking about.

No idea what he is talking about, Ratchet is easily one of the top figures from the Prime line

I found him to be very cheaply made, the plastic is cheap. It seems almost like they tried to hard to make him show accurate that it ruined the figure

I found him to be very cheaply made, the plastic is cheap. It seems almost like they tried to hard to make him show accurate that it ruined the figure

Sounds more like RiD Bumblebee, so you sure you talking about the right figure? cause I have nothing but praise for the Ratchet mold

Archived