The Fan Opinion Thread

Sparkless

Opinions, huh?

1) Put some damn paint on your Deluxes, Hasbro!

2) STOP WITH THE BUMBLEBEES ALREADY! DAMN! Im now see Shadow Strike BB clogging shelves (as well as Dead End). Meanwhile, I've only ever seen 1 Vehicon figure and I kick myself in the nuts every day for not getting it.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opinions, huh?

1) Put some damn paint on your Deluxes, Hasbro!

2) STOP WITH THE BUMBLEBEES ALREADY! DAMN! Im now see Shadow Strike BB clogging shelves (as well as Dead End). Meanwhile, I've only ever seen 1 Vehicon figure and I kick myself in the nuts every day for not getting it.

Is there anyway to let Hasbro know this. I went to the same three stores the other day and nothing new. Still nothing but Bumblebees. It's annoying!!!

113 Bumblbees in my local TRU last week... almost nothing else

Kindo f makes you wonder if Hasbro's ultimate agenda is to rename Transformers to BumblebeeBots LOL

The only deluxe that I have seen for the last two weeks are 30 Bumblebee's 10 Cliffjumpers, and 2 Wheeljacks, and 1 Soundwave

The only Voyager I have seen is 20 Optimus Prime's, 5 Megatrons, 6 Starscreams, and 10 bulkheads

Well Just incase anyone is interested in how many Bumblebee's were made for the MovieVerse This should help LOL

Bumblebee Movie Toys LOL

And Hasbro really has no excuse for these Distribution Problems. They are just lazy

Archived