The Fan Opinion Thread

Sparkless

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I seriously just read that someone thinks the RID is better than the FE in regards to Bumblebee? Has Hell frozen over already?

I think it actually froze over when Hasbro announced that they were indeed going to release Skyquake

Though the RiD Vehicon is better then the FE Vehicon

Did I seriously just read that someone thinks the RID is better than the FE in regards to Bumblebee? Has Hell frozen over already?

I think it actually froze over when Hasbro announced that they were indeed going to release Skyquake

I'll have to take your word for it. I never saw FE Vehicons nor have any of the RID shown up in my area (that I know of). Like everyone else's complaint, my local stores have a bumblebee plague going on. He's clogging the pegs everywhere! Maybe the occasional Cliffjumper or Ratchet will pop up. But, I bought both of them months ago. I just want some new figures to blow my cash on. I can't buy what's not there. Are you listening Hasbro?

I've never seen the FE, but based on pictures I agree

yeah its kibbled like crazy where the RiD is more streamlined, I definitely like how they have you transform his legs so that there is very little if any kibble

The difference between the First Edition Vehicon and the RiD Vehicon is about the only thing that makes sense to me, regarding this whole FE debacle. The FE is the first attempt at design and then RiD is the improved design. But that's only with the Vehicon. Everything else is the opposite.

The difference between the First Edition Vehicon and the RiD Vehicon is about the only thing that makes sense to me, regarding this whole FE debacle. The FE is the first attempt at design and then RiD is the improved design. But that's only with the Vehicon. Everything else is the opposite.

:agree

Yeah, I'm a bit tired of the FE fiasco too, it has that feel of "oh, these were a bit too good, so we're taking them back". Should have kept the molds and either changed the packaging, varied the paint scheme, gave them a distinguishing FE "marking" or all of those. Instead, we got these decent, albeit lackluster molds for the RiD run.

Hasbro really, REALLY needs to work on their website, it's full of more junk than an after x-mas clearance isle with an abysmal selection. And if it's out of stock, pull it from the website until it's back in instead of leaving it up and listed as out of stock(I hate seeing it and then noticing the red Out Of Stock button. LET DOWN!), that's just lazy, half-assed web admin'ing. And stocking it on occasion with more than over stocked items, Kre-o sets, the little kids series of TF's(I have not clue what that run is called, Heroes something or the other) & various other stuff you can find on clearance for less than half the cost they list on he site at B & M stores would be a mega bonus.

FOR THE LOVE OF PORK! put on some damn paint app's, you're already charging through the nose for the figures. Better still, use some relative colors when you do! Green paint for windows on voyager Bulkhead? Come on now.

LAY OFF THE ÜBER AMOUNT OF BUMBLE BEE VARIANTS. WE GO IT. MESSAGE RECEIVED LOUD AND CLEAR. K. THX. Even the kids are starting to get ass whipped by the sheer amount of yellow they have to look at when they go to look for a new TF figure and find 4-8 pegs of various BB's from various series in full on "flood mode". Yes, I have actually seen this happen on a couple of occasion.

Distribution, distribution distribution... Yes I know, that one is a serious pipe dream.

And at the end of it, it's all for naught, they aim for the kiddies with disposable income(AKA parents wallets) and gimmicks to draw them in since they have to compete with a multitude of other toys, games and varying interests(computers, MP3 players ETC.).

My .25, cause there was more than 2 cents in that post.

Yeah, I'm a bit tired of the FE fiasco too, it has that feel of "oh, these were a bit too good, so we're taking them back". Should have kept the molds and either changed the packaging, varied the paint scheme, gave them a distinguishing FE "marking" or all of those. Instead, we got these decent, albeit lackluster molds for the RiD run.

Hasbro really, REALLY needs to work on their website, it's full of more junk than an after x-mas clearance isle with an abysmal selection. And if it's out of stock, pull it from the website until it's back in instead of leaving it up and listed as out of stock(I hate seeing it and then noticing the red Out Of Stock button. LET DOWN!), that's just lazy, half-assed web admin'ing. And stocking it on occasion with more than over stocked items, Kre-o sets, the little kids series of TF's(I have not clue what that run is called, Heroes something or the other) & various other stuff you can find on clearance for less than half the cost they list on he site at B & M stores would be a mega bonus.

FOR THE LOVE OF PORK! put on some damn paint app's, you're already charging through the nose for the figures. Better still, use some relative colors when you do! Green paint for windows on voyager Bulkhead? Come on now.

LAY OFF THE ÜBER AMOUNT OF BUMBLE BEE VARIANTS. WE GO IT. MESSAGE RECEIVED LOUD AND CLEAR. K. THX. Even the kids are starting to get ass whipped by the sheer amount of yellow they have to look at when they go to look for a new TF figure and find 4-8 pegs of various BB's from various series in full on "flood mode". Yes, I have actually seen this happen on a couple of occasion.

Distribution, distribution distribution... Yes I know, that one is a serious pipe dream.

And at the end of it, it's all for naught, they aim for the kiddies with disposable income(AKA parents wallets) and gimmicks to draw them in since they have to compete with a multitude of other toys, games and varying interests(computers, MP3 players ETC.).

My .25, cause there was more than 2 cents in that post.

I couldn't agree with you more!!!

Archived