The Fan Opinion Thread

Sparkless

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and with Fuel prices dropping like crazy, there is no way Hasbro can justify a price hike

In my fan opinion below:

1- This fuel price dropping like crazy thing. is due to the up comming presidential election. the same exact thing happened last time when George bush junior was running for his 2nd term. this fuel price drop is nothing but a political stunt to get voters to elect the current president for a second term.

a few months after the presidentail election is over the fuel prices will go back up.

2- TF toys from stage one to the final stage take over 2 years to create. according to hasbro represenatives at conventions. these newer TF toys comming out in september 2012,were created months/years ago when Gasoline prices were higher.

Oh and with Fuel prices dropping like crazy, there is no way Hasbro can justify a price hike

In my fan opinion below:

1- This fuel price dropping like crazy thing. is due to the up comming presidential election. the same exact thing happened last time when George bush junior was running for his 2nd term. this fuel price drop is nothing but a political stunt to get voters to elect the current president for a second term.

a few months after the presidentail election is over the fuel prices will go back up.

2- TF toys from stage one to the final stage take over 2 years to create. according to hasbro represenatives at conventions. these newer TF toys comming out in september 2012,were created months/years ago when Gasoline prices were higher.

Actually the president has nothing to do with the fuel prices, it is mostly Idiot speculators, and how much is being pumped out of the ground in the middle East a long with Demand which has been going down. Even though it is Ironic that the US only gets about less thant 15% from the Middle East

• Canada (18.2%)
  • Mexico (11.4%)
  • Saudi Arabia (11.0%)
  • Venezuela (10.1%)
  • Nigeria (8.4%)

So Hasbro again like most companies still can not justify the high costs LOL

In my fan opinion below:

You don't have to say that in this thread.... fan opinions are all that are here.

All the different Bumblebees that clog the shelves is really getting on my nerves. I hated the Transformers Prime show, but I'm just now starting to get into it. Not being able to get certain figures is annoying me!!! It's like Hasbro gives us what they THINK we want as fans.

It also doesn't help that the TFP Bumblebee that's clogging the pegs is such an awful toy.

I think awful is being too kind Mike. It's HORRENDOUS!!!!!

Not as bad as arachnid... At least bumblebee's shoulders complete hotshot.

Also Lord_Onslaught is correct. Every time the theorists start squawking gas prices are raising because "x event happend in y place" gas stations usually raise gas prices that instant. Just pray that they don't find about walrus's farting in Antarctica, they will start saying the global warming caused by the methane in their farts is hindering oil production in florida and will causes gas prices to raise to a all time high.

Was this thread created to mock my "In my fan opinion" words?

I was told by a admin,to add this to my reply/threads. because the mods kept getting report emails. saying,I was stating my theories as facts.

No, simple as

I've also made a thread about people's verdict on toys. If you ever used the word verdict, would you accuse me of mocking you for that

Everybody is not out to get you SP. Try and enjoy this forum :thumb

Also Lord_Onslaught is correct. Every time the theorists start squawking gas prices are raising because "x event happend in y place" gas stations usually raise gas prices that instant. Just pray that they don't find about walrus's farting in Antarctica, they will start saying the global warming caused by the methane in their farts is hindering oil production in florida and will causes gas prices to raise to a all time high.

Don't forget that Starbucks raised the price of their coffees by 5 cents because of rising gas prices, which caused the speculators to raise the prices even more because, Starbucks raised their prices LOL

What a vicious cycle

All the different Bumblebees that clog the shelves is really getting on my nerves. I hated the Transformers Prime show, but I'm just now starting to get into it. Not being able to get certain figures is annoying me!!! It's like Hasbro gives us what they THINK we want as fans.

It also doesn't help that the TFP Bumblebee that's clogging the pegs is such an awful toy.

Its better than the FE at least. And yes, I have both. The FE has a better head sculpt, but the unstable chest assembly ruins the figure for me.

Its better than the FE at least. And yes, I have both. The FE has a better head sculpt, but the unstable chest assembly ruins the figure for me.

You must have a reject FE Bumblebee, mine is solid through out. And the FE is way better then the pathetic RiD and I do have both also

Inside bb,s chest you can see two silver pieces that are kind of shaped like C clips. Make sure these clip fully onto the yellow ridges inside the chest. It holds firmly then

Archived