Transformers Prime Weaponizers Bumblebee and Optimus Prime Official Details

BaCon

Because $80 Transformers sell sooooo welllll.

Who are they kidding?

For some reason I think Jack got the price tag wrong, now the $79.99 after looking more into it is SGD which is Singapore. USD $ is 62. So I know that is the price for those in Singapore not us. so we might still be around $30 like they are suppose to be

I re-read the description. it also says the USD $62 price for TRU & other stores. So perhaps TRU stores in america will sell this for $62. while walmart,target & kmart in the USA will sell this for around $45

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are they kidding?

For some reason I think Jack got the price tag wrong, now the $79.99 after looking more into it is SGD which is Singapore. USD $ is 62. So I know that is the price for those in Singapore not us. so we might still be around $30 like they are suppose to be

I re-read the description. it also says the USD $62 price for TRU & other stores. So perhaps TRU stores in america will sell this for $62. while walmart,target & kmart in the USA will sell this for around $45

They are $59 AUD in Australia, nothing as far as American price, which I am still thinking is $29.99. As Australia and Singapore are known to cost more

Who are they kidding?

They are $59 AUD in Australia, nothing as far as American price, which I am still thinking is $29.99. As Australia and Singapore are known to cost more

I think that USA TFP Weaponizers $29.99 price seems a bit low & inaccurate. considering that animated sold their leader sized toys for $39.99.

I realize that TFP Weaponizers optimus & bumblebee are under 8.7 inches tall in robot mode. but so were the animated 2008 leader sized toys.

I think that USA TFP Weaponizers $29.99 price seems a bit low & inaccurate. considering that animated sold their leader sized toys for $39.99.

I realize that TFP Weaponizers optimus & bumblebee are under 8.7 inches tall in robot mode. but so were the animated 2008 leader sized toys.

Well hard to argue with the MSRP that was stated on the info cards at Botcon. So we will have t owait and see how much they will cost in the US soon, I'm sure

If they're only $30, I'll buy both. I was expecting $40 or $50, so this would be fantastic

Anything more than $40 is a waste of plastic.

The Optimus being anymore then $30 is a waste of plastic, the Bumblebee is already a waste of plastic

I love Prime as much as the next guy, but this is an easy pass. The Optimus Powerizer/Voyager is actually a really cool toy, and I've got FE Bumblebee. What possible need could I possibly have to get these two toys?

It's not like they're even going to release a Megatron Weaponizer to go with Optimus, anyway. So who cares?

Two years ago, Hasbro took my childhood and snatched it up and pinned it down and relived some of the more "choice" scenes from the movie I Spit On Your Grave by not releasing boatloads of cool figures. Now, I'm almost totally oblivious to them because I'm just the consumer, and I know Hasbro won't hold up their end of the bargain and make me happy. We are seeing a new Golden Age in the making of 3rd party companies giving us--more or less--the toys we actually want. If they don't clean up their act but soon, the Big Boys may just make themselves obsolete.

Well hard to argue with the MSRP that was stated on the info cards at Botcon. So we will have t owait and see how much they will cost in the US soon, I'm sure

If they're only $30, I'll buy both. I was expecting $40 or $50, so this would be fantastic

i think $30 is the correct price. i might grab that OP but i'll let the BB shelf warm.

IMHO below:

I think $30 is the USA Walmart Hasbro price for the Cyber-verse optimus maximus & bumblebee maximus toys.

I'm confident that the TFP Weaponizers will cost around $39.99 to $43.99 at USA based retail stores like Walmart,Target & Kmart.

Archived