New Transformers Prime Catalog Reveals New Voyager Figures, Including Ultra Magnus, Thundertron, Skyquake, and Dreadwing

Peter_Van

transformers-prime-voyager-thundertron%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Malaysian Transformers fan Onions has posted on various forums images from a recent Hasbro Malaysia Transformers Prime catalog, showcasing upcoming Voyager class wave 3 figures, including Dreadwing and Thundertron, as well as future figures that were just sort of hinted at throughout time such as Ultra Magnus and Skyquake. Continue reading for some analysis of each... Read the Full News Story Here

Well that is a shocker, we are getting Skyquake, Hasbro finally listened? This is a first could they have finally gotten a person with a brain?

So when are Thundertron and Ultra Magnus going to show up in the show? LOL

I'm sure I'll still grab the Cyberverse Commander version of Ultra Magnus, but it's awesome that that isn't my only choice. The rest look decent too, especially Thundertron.

SCORE!!!!!

Since,I love the bigger TF toys like MP,voyagers,ultra's & Leaders. These four TFP toys will be bought ASAP when I see them in stores.

My guess is TFP Voyager Breakdown will be sold by Hasbro in one form or another. either in first breakdown colors or silas-breakdown colors. as long as I get the mold for Hasbro's $20 retail price. I could care less what colors/persona is attached to it.

Side note: I noticed TFP Voyager Thundertron has two different lower back beast/lower robot legs & feet. This is a easy fix. as I'll just buy two of this mold & swap out lower legs/feet to get two toys with idetical looking lower legs/back beast legs.

I guess blue animals toys are the in thing this year. so hasbro is going with the fflow.

Well that is a shocker, we are getting Skyquake, Hasbro finally listened? This is a first could they have finally gotten a person with a brain?

I doubt it was so much Hasbro listening as it was they were still planning on doing Skyquake anyway.

I doubt it was so much Hasbro listening as it was they were still planning on doing Skyquake anyway.

I'm basically basing it off of how Hasbro pushed Skyquake back and moved Dreadwing up in the wave order, and how they dodged the question about Breakdown from Botcon when someone asked if htey were still going to release him, because he died in the show like Skyquake did. And with no mention of Breakdown in the catalog, or anywhere. I'm stuck having to buy 2 of him from Takara. Thankfully I was able to cancel my pre orders for Skyquake, Ultra Magnus, and Riperamu from Takara.

Archived