Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Cybcouncil

For real?

Because they throw away a lot of stuff on that show, when the stuff he's hoarding could be sold instead. It's a travesty anytime a G1 figure is destroyed. Thats one less in the world. :(

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just announced, this guy is going to appear on the next season of HOARDERS!!!!

And a bunch of KIDS are going to surround the house, waiting for scrap transformers to fall off the trucks as they shovel out the contents of this guys house...

Hmmm, I wonder what a wall of 100 G1 Optimus Primes stapled to it would look like? Decor Extreme?

Well At least his Bedroom isn't dirty

528681_490052671022283_1042293521_n.jpg

Though after seeing that. I have to say either he has a very understanding wife or a pushover wife cause he has Tf stuff everywhere.

It was just announced, this guy is going to appear on the next season of HOARDERS!!!!

And a bunch of KIDS are going to surround the house, waiting for scrap transformers to fall off the trucks as they shovel out the contents of this guys house...

Hmmm, I wonder what a wall of 100 G1 Optimus Primes stapled to it would look like? Decor Extreme?

Though after seeing that. I have to say either he has a very understanding wife or a pushover wife cause he has Tf stuff everywhere.

or a mom who is worried about him not eating his veggies and comes over to check on him....

or a mom who is worried about him not eating his veggies and comes over to check on him....

Yeah, even I have a line in the sand somewhere as far as where my hobby is allowed to lead to... If you're beyond the age limits of ever having to do a 1 page book report on Huckleberry Finn ever again, then not just owning, but using, the whole Transformers bed set may be going a tad overboard...

i use pillow cases. that's about it. my girl sleeps with non character pillow cases and i use the character ones. Only TF's in our bedroom are Mighty Muggs and the 2 plush TFs(Optimus and Bumble) cause they're "cute". Everything else is in its own room.

i use pillow cases. that's about it. my girl sleeps with non character pillow cases and i use the character ones. Only TF's in our bedroom are Mighty Muggs and the 2 plush TFs(Optimus and Bumble) cause they're "cute". Everything else is in its own room.

Same here an occasional Pillow case. I don't think well actually I know my wife wouldn't let me do that. When I first saw that picture I thought it was a kids room. But when I read it was his I was Dang.

My entire house looks normal except for the Transformer room. No special pillow cases or sheets. But then it is kind of hard to find them for a King bed

YES I was JOKING!

I did just see some new show coming to SyFy about toning down collectors homes. That is for real.

The house they show in the commercial was a wife kinda complaining that everywhere is star wars, and the guy was like SO? it's a valuable collection. So someone comes in to revamp the display.

Totally serious.

I'd LOVE to cover my bed in Transformers bedsheets and pillow cases! But wife won't let me. :P So I have my TF pillow cases draped along the window of my TF room (helps reduces the amount of sunlight beaming in). Heck... if it were up to me, I wouldn't even have all my Transformers in one collection room, they'd be spread throughout the entire house! :D Hehehehe... I did that once when I was single and living on my own... kinda funky having Lightformers in the toilet and Trakkons in the bathroom. :P

Archived