Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Cybcouncil

I know and yet when I lived in Arizona before I never had to clean my fan blades, yet, here in Texas I have to clean them once a week. It's also probably why I go through so many cans of air a month also. Never needed them in Arizona. and unlike a certain individual here, I display, not play with my TF's.

Man I know your pain. I live in Tx too by Corpus. And dust is an issue here bad. I dust and by the next day it seems as if I had never dusted at all.

Honestly Cyb, I would say Texas is the dustiest state LOL.

I can not wait to leave next week

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missouri is pretty bad to... used to have to clean out my computer ever 3 months or it would start overheating. Thinking back on that... getting a mac probably was not a good idea in the long run. XD

yup. Breaker's wife needs to graduate school there so they can get the efff out!

He should move to Dallas, and hang with you Puma

I got 3 years to play in Tucson again. Still hoping for Botcon to end up in Phoenix next year or even better Tucson

The short time I spent in Dallas was enjoyable. Seemed better then here at any rate. I probably wouldn't mind it so long as we got into a good neighborhood and did that whole job search thing.

Except for the Cowboys. They can suck it XD

Makes it entertaining Mike, cause it never was the same thing

I was thinking of starting a thread called "Why would anyone display a Hot Shot?" :P

Makes it entertaining Mike, cause it never was the same thing

I was thinking of starting a thread called "Why would anyone display a Hot Shot?" :P

That is an easy one to answer, display them for Target Practice, then send bullets flying through them

Opening windows is a huge problem because it's sooo hot. All the time. The humidity never stops. It's 85 degrees right now but it feels like 97 because of it. You walk outside and choke.

spitdrink-1.gif

The hottest day in recorded history was 57.8° (Aziziya Libya, September 13 1922). You're lucky to be still alive after 85-97° considering that it's only 3° below boiling! :O

It was just announced, this guy is going to appear on the next season of HOARDERS!!!!

And a bunch of KIDS are going to surround the house, waiting for scrap transformers to fall off the trucks as they shovel out the contents of this guys house...

Hmmm, I wonder what a wall of 100 G1 Optimus Primes stapled to it would look like? Decor Extreme?

It was just announced, this guy is going to appear on the next season of HOARDERS!!!!

lol, called it :)

And a bunch of KIDS are going to surround the house, waiting for scrap transformers to fall off the trucks as they shovel out the contents of this guys house...

Kids nothing... adult collectors are gonna be camped outside, drawn like a flock of pigeons fighting over breadcrumbs! :D

Archived