Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Cybcouncil

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know and yet when I lived in Arizona before I never had to clean my fan blades, yet, here in Texas I have to clean them once a week. It's also probably why I go through so many cans of air a month also. Never needed them in Arizona. and unlike a certain individual here, I display, not play with my TF's.

I play with them when I get them and rarely after that. I like to display them too. In West Virginia everything was gravy but down here in NOLA it's just terrible. Everything is.

NOLA is only good for visiting and drinking, do not know why anyone would go there to live.

But I do know the humidity is worse there then it is in Texas

yup. Breaker's wife needs to graduate school there so they can get the efff out!

He should move to Dallas, and hang with you Puma

I got 3 years to play in Tucson again. Still hoping for Botcon to end up in Phoenix next year or even better Tucson

yup. Breaker's wife needs to graduate school there so they can get the efff out!

He should move to Dallas, and hang with you Puma

I got 3 years to play in Tucson again. Still hoping for Botcon to end up in Phoenix next year or even better Tucson

(Unrealistic fantasy moment) I'm still hoping Botcon will be in Lansing, Michigan :-P

I know and yet when I lived in Arizona before I never had to clean my fan blades, yet, here in Texas I have to clean them once a week. It's also probably why I go through so many cans of air a month also. Never needed them in Arizona. and unlike a certain individual here, I display, not play with my TF's.

Man I know your pain. I live in Tx too by Corpus. And dust is an issue here bad. I dust and by the next day it seems as if I had never dusted at all.

Archived