Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Cybcouncil

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He probably hides grandmax because it is so valuable...making him a target for robbery, especially since FB is so loose lipped about your location. That's my only guess though.

First thing I did when I bought my current house: installed a security system. I live in a great neighborhood in a great part of town, but that wouldn't stop someone from here and trying to steal. So now, my house is armed, and I get a discount on my home owners insurance. Sweet.

Yes, because all robbers know what the value of a grand maximus is, and can tell it from others versions with. TF expert ease.

To people who don't knowanything about TF's this would just be five kilos of weight to lug that would be beter spent moving a flat screen

Reality check here

And I'd like to protect that too. And other valuables under my roof. I just wasn't talking about my TFs. But if I plan or purchasing holy grail Japan TF's, id rather be safe than sorry. You don't know what a robber might or might not know. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Yes, because all robbers know what the value of a grand maximus is, and can tell it from others versions with. TF expert ease.

To people who don't knowanything about TF's this would just be five kilos of weight to lug that would be beter spent moving a flat screen

Reality check here

Seriously. A robber is going to steal all your Bumblebees.

Reality check here

Yup. All 5 of them.

Reality check here

Yup. All 5 of them.

Exactly, they'll find the biggest Optimus Prime or Bumblebee and steal that. And then smash anything they don't take.

Reality check here

Yup. All 5 of them.

Exactly, they'll find the biggest Optimus Prime or Bumblebee and steal that. And then smash anything they don't take.

:) Funny joke----> The robber's mind set will be. "hey,bumblebee must be worth big money since he's the star of the live action movies & his bumblebee toy is over loaded in all usa retail stores in america right now." he'll order his crew of theives to grab as many bumblebee toys as they can." they'll probably trip over a few victorysabre's,deathsauras's,overlord's,blackzarak's & grandmax's on the way out. :yay

Reality check here

Yup. All 5 of them.

:) Funny joke----> The robber's mind set will be. "hey,bumblebee must be worth big money since he's the star of the live action movies & his bumblebee toy is over loaded in all usa retail stores in america right now." he'll order his crew of theives to grab as many bumblebee toys as they can." they'll probably trip over a few victorysabre's,deathsauras's,overlord's,blackzarak's & grandmax's on the way out. :yay

Wow how sad. But probably right.

Archived