Why would anyone hide a Grand Max

Cybcouncil

Ok so I am a member of a tfgroup on facebook. The owner on there always likes to point out that he has 10,000 transformers loose and boxed. That he has 1 figure loose and 1 figure boxed. Well he let on that he has Grand Max Loose and Boxed. And that he bought the boxed one in a Garage sale in California. Yet when I asked for pics he says they are in his garage. He did try to post up a pic of a grand max still in the box off the internet but quickly took it off. It was a pic from one of the popular forums. When someone asked why he did this he said oops It must have been erased and that he was just showing a sample. When asked for pics of the garage he always makes an excuse to not show it. So I am starting to wonder if this guy is legit? Here is why I ask for a person who likes to boast why not show off a figure that would be the pinnacle of a lot of folks collections. I mean he likes to show off his dust covered stuff why not this one? When asked if his garage has Ac. He states its climate controlled but is being done in sections. So is it just me not believing he has 2 Grand Max one loose one sealed or does his story and explanations sound off to you guys too?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man he really needs to dust off his Transformers, plus if he wont post a pic to back himself up then I don't believe him. It is common for people to have Brave and Fortress. But where is Grand?

:pics

Pics of his stuff? I guess here are a few:

I was being sarcastic. I was implying the thread was meaningless without pics of Grand Max :P

i just threw up that room is so disgustingly dusty and gross. 10000 transformers is a lot and an insane amount of money. I'm going to go with no Grand Max on this one. If i had one, he'd be out on display in one of my Detolf glass cases. NO TOUCHY, NO DUSTY!!

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

I go through 10 cans of Air a month and a thing of Clorox wipes a month keeping my Transformers clean, I would also have Grand displayed between my Brave and Fortress if I had them

That's what I am saying. If he has Brave and Fort showing why not the best of the 3 Grand Max. The guy states he has shelves in his Bedroom hallway Dinning room and Living room. That shows he likes to show off his toys. SO why not show off a Figure that would be the best one in many collections?!? I too don't believe him much.

Archived