OMG, Imagine a TF collection displayed by COLOR???

Backfire

I went to a Good Will store not too long ago, and they have the shelves done by COLOR. Doesn't matter what it is, pink is in the pink isle, blue is in the blue isle.

Was just looking at the collection picts someone posted, very nice btw, and one shot of what I guess is the green devestator omage of the japanese micromaster combiner remakes, blobbed together with some other green thing that I could not make out what the heck it was.

SO, imagined a whole wall of green devestator variants

then a whole collection...

blaster, optimus, sideswipe, inferno, all lined up, red bliss!!!!

What the hell is a COLORS? A store where everything is organized by it's color? First of all, thats segregation! jk :P

Secondly, it sounds like a job for uneducated simpletons who thrive in making color based decisions.

"Hey Fargus, wheres this blue ball go?"

"Ummm, well Barb, not the red aisle..."

"Hey guys, clean up in the brown aisle!"

Edit: I needed to re-read it but I get it now. No is my answer.

YOU SEEE!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHH THE COLORS!!!!!!

Now do G1 Devestator!

Actually I was thinking someone Autistic, or with a touch of it, ran that Good Will and sorted it by colors.

I'll take pictures with the cell next time I go there.

PS the "segregation" bit made me laugh.

It has always interested me that both the Salvation Army and Goodwill stores organize their misc house-wares by color. It makes it easy for me, I just go to the yellow section to look for Pacman items. :ghey

Archived