Starscreamer goes Prime time! TF Prime RID Prime reviewd!

Starscreamer

I have this figure, and personally, I like him. While I agree the weapons he comes with are a bit "meh" (I made my own blasters for him), the figure itself is great, it just needed a few additional paint apps. As for the chest issue you mentioned, there are two tabs on the back of the chest piece that plug into a corresponding pair of slots in the torso. Press them into place and the chest won't be popping out when you move his arms up and down.

oh I know about those pegs...they just don't hold as well on mine I guess...

Yeah, you've gotta line them up just right and press them firmly into place. Once you do, though, they hold tight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE