Full body pics of Warbot Steel Core

Lord_Onslaught

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the pre-orders stay open for a while, I just dropped a TON on MP Red Alert, MP Sideswipe, MP Soundwave, Motobot RC Blue, Animation version Bumblebee, CrazyDevy Purple Mixing Barrel and Giant gun for Hercules, Warcry, Flameblast, and two Micron's from Takara Prime... but I got Impossible Toys Sparkplug and Spike for free, so woohoo? Lol

I like it. Very cool, grabs some from Grim and Mag. Power Master bot looks very cool indeed.

If I had a lot of money, I'd get this. But there are a lot of other things coming out that I'd rather get my hands on first.

Love Fansproject's work, and hope to get one some day... how's it look in Black? A Nemesis Prime deco?

But I'm buying a house, budget time for the grown ups.

MP TC and OP coming to TRU later this year

MP SW and SS + RA ooming out in japan

THEN there is the classics VW Bug upgrade to BB

I'm spent for the rest of the year right there.

I like it. Very cool, grabs some from Grim and Mag. Power Master bot looks very cool indeed.

If I had a lot of money, I'd get this. But there are a lot of other things coming out that I'd rather get my hands on first.

Love Fansproject's work, and hope to get one some day... how's it look in Black? A Nemesis Prime deco?

But I'm buying a house, budget time for the grown ups.

MP TC and OP coming to TRU later this year

MP SW and SS + RA ooming out in japan

THEN there is the classics VW Bug upgrade to BB

I'm spent for the rest of the year right there.

From what info I have been able to find on the VW BB, it's not a kit, it's the full figure! I wish they had made a new mold for it, but I still like how it looks, lol

Umm dude this is Fansproject, yes they are making their own newer persona. The Ultra Magnus homage is in the War Within alt mode, obviously they had to change stuff to avoid licensing issues. Plus it was creative to add the breastmaster. Steel Core is Heart Master from last year and people will buy it. Because Fansproject is known for quality, and worth the money. All the Fansproject I own I am 100% satisfied, so I will be buying Steel Core and Assaulter.

I realize 3rd party companies can't use real TF toy names. but to call steelcore not-ultra magnus seems wrong as this wasn't his WW Design it,was grimlocks WW comic design.

Steelcore/heartmaster were designed after the War within comic designs minus the chest minicon partner gimmick. this design looks similar to the titanium 6 inch war within grimlock toy.

titanium 6 inch war within ultra magnus's toy was a repaint using the war within comics optimus prime's designs.

the titanium 6 inch optimus toy & titanium 6 inch grimlock toy looked nothing alike. they were radically different sculpted design in both modes.

I don't recall,fan projects ever releasing heartmaster in buying toy form.

I've bought a few fan projects toys that were awesome like city commander & protector.

I'm not saying it is Ultra Magnus, I'm saying it mostly fits Ultra Magnus, This looks nothing like Grimlock from War Within

Steel Core is the HeartMaster

I thought War Within Grimlock too when I saw the alt mode. Nothing came to mind from the bot mode initially. Looks really nice though and I too am 100% satisfied with FansProject items. Although I'll have to pass but through no fault of FP.

Pre Order is up for Steel Core on FPC

$80 for nonmember and $70 for member, since registration is free you might aswell join FPC anf get the $10 discount. I have mine pre ordered

Answers the question I was going to post. Thank you m'lord!

This set looks awesome! My problem usually becomes how expensive these guys from FP are but I do lllooove the quality! Will keep this guy in mind for the buy.

Well the altmode reminds me of Pointblank the colors remind of of Ultra Magnus. the robot mode is like Grimlock, I will concede that, so maybe Steel Core is a mesh of different characters, thus giving him a brand new feel and a truly original figure, that Fansproject is hoping will be the start of their Universe, that they have talked about starting

Archived