Full body pics of Warbot Steel Core

Lord_Onslaught

fansproject-warbot-wb-002-steel-core%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Third party custom shop FansProject has dedicated a date for their upcoming Warbot WB-002 Steel Core figure as July 31, 2012 and has celebrated the moment with images of the figure as well as its Targetmaster and weapons. The image gallery posted on the FansProject core website shows the figure in robot and vehicle modes, and is a brand-new design. It is currently available at a FansProject Core price of $69.99 USD, versus the $79.99 USD that is available at all other places. View the images and vote in the poll to let us know what you think! Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the pics with links.

So this 3rd party company is creating a NOT-TF newer persona character?

When I first saw pics of this last year. I thought it was styled after & going to be war within not-grimlock. as it looked similar to the titanium 6 inch grimlock toy.

I kinda wish the robot head had grimlock's face plate design. I kinda wish this toy was colored in War within grimlock's colors.

it seems like this 3rd party company is taking a lesson out of make toys book. by having fans buy the less desired colors first. then releasing the WW grimlock colors afterwards.

My guess is this toy gets released in several different colors. including the WW grimlock colors. with possible newer hesd sculpts to make each recolor look special,different & more desired by fans/buyers.

I'm not seeing the Ultra Magnus homage here in this 3rd party toy.

Umm dude this is Fansproject, yes they are making their own newer persona. The Ultra Magnus homage is in the War Within alt mode, obviously they had to change stuff to avoid licensing issues. Plus it was creative to add the breastmaster. Steel Core is Heart Master from last year and people will buy it. Because Fansproject is known for quality, and worth the money. All the Fansproject I own I am 100% satisfied, so I will be buying Steel Core and Assaulter.

Umm dude this is Fansproject, yes they are making their own newer persona. The Ultra Magnus homage is in the War Within alt mode, obviously they had to change stuff to avoid licensing issues. Plus it was creative to add the breastmaster. Steel Core is Heart Master from last year and people will buy it. Because Fansproject is known for quality, and worth the money. All the Fansproject I own I am 100% satisfied, so I will be buying Steel Core and Assaulter.

I realize 3rd party companies can't use real TF toy names. but to call steelcore not-ultra magnus seems wrong as this wasn't his WW Design it,was grimlocks WW comic design.

Steelcore/heartmaster were designed after the War within comic designs minus the chest minicon partner gimmick. this design looks similar to the titanium 6 inch war within grimlock toy.

titanium 6 inch war within ultra magnus's toy was a repaint using the war within comics optimus prime's designs.

the titanium 6 inch optimus toy & titanium 6 inch grimlock toy looked nothing alike. they were radically different sculpted design in both modes.

I don't recall,fan projects ever releasing heartmaster in buying toy form.

I've bought a few fan projects toys that were awesome like city commander & protector.

I realize 3rd party companies can't use real TF toy names. but to call steelcore not-ultra magnus seems wrong as this wasn't his WW Design it,was grimlocks WW comic design.

Steelcore/heartmaster were designed after the War within comic designs minus the chest minicon partner gimmick. this design looks similar to the titanium 6 inch war within grimlock toy.

titanium 6 inch war within ultra magnus's toy was a repaint using the war within comics optimus prime's designs.

the titanium 6 inch optimus toy & titanium 6 inch grimlock toy looked nothing alike. they were radically different sculpted design in both modes.

I've bought a few fan projects toys that were awesome like city commander & protector.

in my fan fact truth below.

Because they haven't yet.

I'm not saying it is Ultra Magnus, I'm saying it mostly fits Ultra Magnus, This looks nothing like Grimlock from War Within

Steel Core is the HeartMaster

God damn it! That looks really nice, so nice that I don't care if the robot is a nobody. In fact that I'm going to order one, I am FPC member after all, so I might as well.

God damn it! That looks really nice, so nice that I don't care if the robot is a nobody. In fact that I'm going to order one, I am FPC member after all, so I might as well.

So that is two of us ordering him, I don't care if he is FPC or BBTS I'm still getting him when the pre order opens

Pre Order is up for Steel Core on FPC

$80 for nonmember and $70 for member, since registration is free you might aswell join FPC anf get the $10 discount. I have mine pre ordered

Archived