Arcee, as a car or bike,does it matter to you?

Shadowpanther

Arcee, as a car or bike,does it matter to you?

In my fan opinion below:

I think a motorcycle alt mode is a perfect fit for arcee. as she comes off very delicate,feminine,sexy,curvy,high spirit,edgy,fast rolling & she flirts a lot.

Sure I'd prefer a arcee that transformed into a sports car slightly better. but a motorcycle isn't a bad alt mode choice by any means for arcee.

MY ONLY NEGATIVES REMARKS:

1- I don't mind a arcee that transforms into a motorcycle. but can they please get the 1986 animated arcee designs right for the robot mode. Energon's toy line created the perfectly styled arcee homage toy,sadly it was a legends size toy put inside a basic sized package.

1a- Animated deluxe arcee's toy was a nice try. as they got the colors right,the alt mode right,the robot design & head right. Sadly this toy looks like it was made safe & made for kids under the age of 4,like most animated toys were. with their toddler themed sculpt.

1b- I want a arcee that looks sexy,curvy & looks like it was made for teenagers/adult fans. I want a pink & white/or silver arcee toy in both modes. I want the sculpt to look sexy,curvy & female proportioned in robot mode. yes I want the 1986 animated movie's arcee's super curvy upper legs design in the newer arcee robot mode toy. I want a 1986 G-1 styled arcee robot head with the star wars princess leia hair style/round ears for arcees robot head in the newer toy sculpt.

2- I want a pink & white/or silver arcee motorcycle/bot toy.

3- I know hasbro is into redesigning the TF toys with newer different alt modes. but can they stop re-designing the 1980's robot faces for homage newer toys. I don't mind slight tweaks here & their,but if your gonna re-design the robot head,body,alt mode,colors 100% & make it look nothing like the G-1 character in newer homage toy form----> Please call this toy a newer persona TF name instead of using a homage TF name.

3a- ROTF Arcee & TF Prime arcee's toys are epic fail. because they look zero like 1986 arcee's movie/season 3 animation design nor colors.

Doesn't matter, I just want a G1 Arcee that wont fall apart and even then I could careless if it is Hasbro, Takara, or a 3rd Party.

If you notice in the Classics, Universe, Generations line, all te vehicle modes are becoming more of a "modern" Earth mode. Kupp is an example. I'm glad they are doing this because I hated Arcee's Cybertronian car mode. So, whether Arcee is a bike or a car, doesn't really matter. I just want her to be colored pink. She's do a Classics line style toy.

Car.

Honestly, as much as I'd like to not think about it, a motorcycle just make no sense as an alt-mode for any Transformer. They're just too small and there isn't enough there for it to turn into a robot. The only that's passable is G1 Wreck-Gar and the Junkions, but only because I imagine them as being Transformer-sized motorcycles rather than human-sized motorcycles.

Depends on which Arcee. I don't want G1 Arcee as anything but a car. She doesn't have to be pink - red & white like the Animated version is fine, and in fact preferred, but she must be a car. And definitely not a spider!

Energon Arcee is fine as a bike, as is movie Arcee. And I love the ANimated version - the closest thing to a G1 toy we've ever gotten!

Prime Arcee is a special case, since she's been both. I like the three motorcycle based toys we've gotten, but I'd really like a figure of her WFC car form, if only to repurpose as G1 Arcee.

Car.

Honestly, as much as I'd like to not think about it, a motorcycle just make no sense as an alt-mode for any Transformer. They're just too small and there isn't enough there for it to turn into a robot. The only that's passable is G1 Wreck-Gar and the Junkions, but only because I imagine them as being Transformer-sized motorcycles rather than human-sized motorcycles.

I don't understand your thinking. A motorcycle makes for a great alt mode, especially for a female that's got some feminine qualities. A motorcycle makes just as much sense as say Bayverse Frenzy turning into a radio. Not every Cybertronian is of the same size, therefore they choose an alt mode suited for their size.

Car.

I don't understand your thinking. A motorcycle makes for a great alt mode, especially for a female that's got some feminine qualities. A motorcycle makes just as much sense as say Bayverse Frenzy turning into a radio. Not every Cybertronian is of the same size, therefore they choose an alt mode suited for their size.

A motorcycle does make for a great alt mode. But you know what? Nobody wants her to be a car, and I think it reeks of laziness on the designers' part. Besides, whether anyone wants them to or not, some of these TFs are mass-shifting. They have to be. Look at what TF:Prime Arcee turns into, and then look at the size of her base mode. She's already got more than enough mass to be a car or a small truck in her robot mode. Turn her into one!

Meh, unless it's meant to be a G1 tribute, I don't care what she transforms into. I mean, Michael Bay changed Barricade from a blue and pink F1 racer to a black police car... nobody said nothing. If they make say a Generations Arcee toy, then I want her to be a car... because Classicsverse is about creating G1 characters with contemporary toy engineering. But aside from that... who cares? In each separate contained continuity, she can transform into whatever the hell she wants. Heck... she's even been a spider before!

Meh, unless it's meant to be a G1 tribute, I don't care what she transforms into. I mean, Michael Bay changed Barricade from a blue and pink F1 racer to a black police car... nobody said nothing. If they make say a Generations Arcee toy, then I want her to be a car... because Classicsverse is about creating G1 characters with contemporary toy engineering. But aside from that... who cares? In each separate contained continuity, she can transform into whatever the hell she wants. Heck... she's even been a spider before!

agree.gif If it's a Generations toy then yes a car all the way, other than that as Goktimus said: who cares?

JET!

I think we're also due for a fantastic transforming fembot jet and since Arcee is right not the fembot version of the golden goose, why not?

Otherwise G-1 car mode for Generations is sorely wanted.

Archived