Bay Says Transformers 4 'Absolutely' His Last, May Go Into Space with Smaller Budget

Shadowpanther

i'm not saying he's EXACTLY alike, but to say he's 100% different is a lie as well. he's a radically different take on a familiar design. A complete difference can't have any homages at all...otherwise it would be only 95% different or so, depending on the number of homages

So are you now saying they are different? Because you say the are different then they are not the same

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never said they werent different. i said they're not 100% different. note how i always capitalized the term "completely" to emphasize that term. not just say theyre similar. of course they arent the exact same. you seriously thought i meant they were identical???

i never said they werent different. i said they're not 100% different. note how i always capitalized the term "completely" to emphasize that term. not just say theyre similar. of course they arent the exact same. you seriously thought i meant they were identical???

You said they were the same, which is completely opposite of different. So this whole time you have been agreeing with me? Because I said they were different and they are different. Doesn't have to be 100% Atmo. There is enough there for them to be completely different from each other. You said htey were the same, meaning identical.

If they intro Beta Ray Bill, he MUST be played by Sarah Jessica Parker

Ha! Awesome!

And that was Thanos in the credits Sparkless.

But I figure if Fantastic Four, X-men, and Spider-man can show up in the Avenger cartoon, they can show up in the movie.

If they intro Beta Ray Bill, he MUST be played by Sarah Jessica Parker

Ha! Awesome!

And that was Thanos in the credits Sparkless.

But I figure if Fantastic Four, X-men, and Spider-man can show up in the Avenger cartoon, they can show up in the movie.

Unfortunately the movie rights are different from the cartoon rights. Otherwise I would say have the Avengers and Fantastic Four join together to fight Ultron

And speaking of the Fantastic Four can we get a new movie?

You said they were the same, which is completely opposite of different. So this whole time you have been agreeing with me? Because I said they were different and they are different. Doesn't have to be 100% Atmo. There is enough there for them to be completely different from each other. You said htey were the same, meaning identical.

Where did I say they were totally the same? I said they were designed from the same base inspiration

Archived