Robotkingdom Special Newsletter - Takara Transformers Masterpiece Update - FREE Limited Edition Accessories

BaCon

Takara%20Transformers%20Masterpiece%20Update%20-%20FREE%20Limited%20Edition%20Accessories%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
We are glad to confirm that the MP-12 Lambor Amazon Japan exclusive and MP-13 Soundwave Amazon Japan exclusive are available on Robotkingdom! Since the qty is very limited, they will only last until enough preorder is taken! The Qty of exclusive MP-13 will be much less than exclusive MP-12 itself! Read the Full News Story Here

I wouldn't be surprised if the hasbro version only came with the handgun...

Don't be deliberately negative. You know that Sideswipe would at least come with the existing accessories. Something like those jackhammer things and Soundwave's energon cubes are pretty simple would make them stand-out from Takara-Tomy's toys. Hell, Hasbro made a whole Targetmaster for their MP Hot Rod.

Don't be deliberately negative. You know that Sideswipe would at least come with the existing accessories. Something like those jackhammer things and Soundwave's energon cubes are pretty simple would make them stand-out from Takara-Tomy's toys. Hell, Hasbro made a whole Targetmaster for their MP Hot Rod.

since Hot Rod didn't come with his trailer...

Also Grimlock only came with three accessories and two of those were his weapons......

I'm not being deliberately negative... but Hasbro has a tendency to strip MP's to darn near bare minimum....and on to Rodimus again, those paint apps, or rather lack of paint apps....

Also Grimlock only came with three accessories and two of those were his weapons......

I'm not being deliberately negative... but Hasbro has a tendency to strip MP's to darn near bare minimum....and on to Rodimus again, those paint apps, or rather lack of paint apps....

That trailer scared the crap out of Hasbro. There's no way they would have risked the higher price point for Rodimus.

As for Grimlock, I like the fun little accessories that came with Takomy's version, but I can admit that they were frivolous; plenty of fans made of fun of them.

A couple of couple of energon cubes and chromed jackhammer attachments are completely different.

Archived