Another Third Party NOT Generation 1 Megatron Figure Coming Our Way from LianToys?

BaCon

9" eh? So does that put him at the same height as MP-10 or not? I'll wait to see what the proto pics look like, hopefully by then Takara will have put out a new and improved MP Megs to match up against MP-10, ofcourse if anyone does put out an amazing looking G1 Megatron that's in scale with MP-10 I may start feeling some slight buyers remorse about Hegemon...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9" eh? So does that put him at the same height as MP-10 or not? I'll wait to see what the proto pics look like, hopefully by then Takara will have put out a new and improved MP Megs to match up against MP-10, ofcourse if anyone does put out an amazing looking G1 Megatron that's in scale with MP-10 I may start feeling some slight buyers remorse about Hegemon...

Yup. Winner.

This is obviously the most important question.

Accoding to this: http://www.robot-japan.com/item/transformers-masterpiece-no10-optimus-prime-version-2.html

It seems they'll be very close, if not identical in height.

This one could be the winner.

Let's wait until we actually see pictures of this thing, it is one thing to post a silhouette or art. it is another to post pics of an actual prototype

As of right now we have

Lian Toys Darkness Emperor (judging from the silhouette, has over sized lower legs)

Toy World Hegemon (the most G1 looking Megatron and about to be shipped)

X-Transbots WFC Megatron to Galvatron upgrade (technically Megatron) up for pre order at Robot Kingdom

Bold Toys Megatron, with a really screwed up waist, but is in prototype form, haven't heard anything since march

So far out of the 4 only Hegemon and the X-Transbots are knowingly being made. Have not heard anything from Bold Toys, so I would toss them out. Lian Toys? let's see if they even create a prototype

If you start feeling buyer's remorse bout hegemon, you just go ahead and cure it, by sending it my way.: p

Haha! I may let go of my TRNS-01 Valkyrie

I'll give you $20 for it, no way would I spend more then $30 though, I paid that for the Nightbird version and she fell apart after I took her out of the box

If you start feeling buyer's remorse bout hegemon, you just go ahead and cure it, by sending it my way.: p

Haha! I may let go of my TRNS-01 Valkyrie

I'll give you $20 for it, no way would I spend more then $30 though, I paid that for the Nightbird version and she fell apart after I took her out of the box

Lmao this is sad, but if I was going to sell it, I couldn't in good conscience take that much money for it. It arrived in pieces (both seats popped out before I even cut the tape, and after I got it out I realized the wheels had come off too) I did manage to get it back in working order, however I had to glue so much of it to make it stay in one piece that it is now 70% super-glue (yet still more poseable than fresh out of the box, barely) so you see, you offered way too much! Lol, it is the the Pink Arcee version, I'm waiting to get the Delicate Warrior I ordered off TFSource before deciding what to do with Valkyrie, I bundled Delicate Warrior with Hench and UFO so I should see them next month.

Dear god, I love Megatron as much as the next guy, but enough is enough. Besides, DOTM should have taught us:

TRUKK NOT GUN!!!

It's the only way.

Personally,I don't see the harm in various 3rd party TF companies getting over obsessed & making five plus not-megatron toys. clearly no one has to buy them all. the more selection,the better choices buyers have to get the one they like.

IMHO,Hasbro/Takara have been seriously ignoring the 1984 megatron toy for updated homages. while I own the MP-05 Megatron,I think it's a awful homage toy. the nerf gun classics megatron is not that great either.

I love having five plus different 3rd party not/megatron's toys to chose from. I'm only gonna buy one of them & thus far it'll be the one pictured in this thread called darknes emperor.

MP-09 Rodmus Prime is exactly 9 & 1/2 inches in robot mode from head to toe,I measured him a while back.

While I don't yet own MP-10 Convoy,he seems a bit smaller in height than MP-09 Rodimus prime in those comparisions pics floating around on-line. my Guess is MP-10 Convoy is around 9 & 1/4 inches tall.

Lmao this is sad, but if I was going to sell it, I couldn't in good conscience take that much money for it. It arrived in pieces (both seats popped out before I even cut the tape, and after I got it out I realized the wheels had come off too) I did manage to get it back in working order, however I had to glue so much of it to make it stay in one piece that it is now 70% super-glue (yet still more poseable than fresh out of the box, barely) so you see, you offered way too much! Lol, it is the the Pink Arcee version, I'm waiting to get the Delicate Warrior I ordered off TFSource before deciding what to do with Valkyrie, I bundled Delicate Warrior with Hench and UFO so I should see them next month.

Well definitely let me know how Delicate Warrior is, I'm not one for spending on junk that falls apart like Impossible Toys crap. I will definitely not be buying their product again.

Archived