Upcoming Takara Transformers Prime Figures Detailed, With Images, Include Shockwave, Smokescreen, and Mystery Figure

Peter_Van

reduced-galery_image_4703_7990__scaled_100.jpg
Tformers sponsor TFSource has posted up brand-new pre-orders of Takara Tomy's upcoming Transformers Prime Arms Micron figures, numbered 21 through 29. Some are expected, including Dreadwing, Wheeljack, and Nemesis Prime, but there are some surprises as well, such as deluxe-sized Shockwave, Smokescreen, a mysterious voyager-sized figure tentatively named Riperamu. Head into the full article for the listings and images. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is Leo Prime then he should be using the Tunderstron mold right? cause Thundertron is using a lion for his alt mode

If he is Leo Prime then he should be using the Tunderstron mold right? cause Thundertron is using a lion for his alt mode

That is my assumption at current, mainly because it's the only thing that makes sense, but there is still an unaccounted for mystery silhouette which appears to be Dreadwing with new weapons, so I can only assume that it's Skyquake

That is my assumption at current, mainly because it's the only thing that makes sense, but there is still an unaccounted for mystery silhouette which appears to be Dreadwing with new weapons, so I can only assume that it's Skyquake

Well let's see we have Nemesis Prime, a Voyager Ultra Magnus which tells me that we could be seeing Ultra Magnus in TFP probably around the same time as Shockwave is supposedly going to show up. Would make sense

The hard part with Ripermaru and using the Optimus silhouette , and I'm sure that Takara would give us Skyquake, especially since Hasbro apparently will not. Plus EZ-18 is Sky Quake so we know that he will get a Cyberverse version first

Usually that means there will be a normal figure coming later and with the Sky Quake mold being used for Dreadwing, I can definitely see Takara releasing Skyquake just a question of when.

Shockwave looks badas... but where's his gunarm?

that shockwave looks a hell of alot like WFC/FOC shockwave. which makes me wonder. is that what shockwave is gonna look like in prime, or is Takara taking the easy way out?

Shockwave looks badas... but where's his gunarm?

that shockwave looks a hell of alot like WFC/FOC shockwave. which makes me wonder. is that what shockwave is gonna look like in prime, or is Takara taking the easy way out?

I'm thinking that is what is going on, because it is the FOC Shockwave they are showing, or he could be a placeholder, only time will tell

Archived