MasterPiece BeastWars toys,anyone want them?

Shadowpanther

MasterPiece BeastWars toys,anyone want them?

I've got a few awesome ideas below:

1- I think Tigertron should be the first BW MP because he's got the most beautiful beast mode & robot mode of the toy line/cartoon series. similar to MP-12 Lambor,tigertron can get repainted into cheetor & shadowpanter.

2- BW MP Tigertron needs to be voyager or ultra sized in order to make a awesome toy impact that's epic to the next level. lets seperate the BW MP toy line from the MP TF toy line. like the Takara Movie-verse MP TF toys. give the BW MP's different number codes like BWMP-01

The BW MP'S needs to be a seperate entity from the MP TF's. because then everyone will complain about size comparisions.

according the the BW cartoon. the BW characters were barely the size of of the TF G-1 robots heads. I don't want BW MP's the size of minicons,legends,basics or deluxes to fit in with the toy size scale of the MP TF G-1 character toys. thats why I want them seperate MP Entities like the movie verse MP TF toys,with different MP code numbers on the toy boxes/instructions.

3- Lets put fake synthetic fur on the Tigertron beast mode. to play off the BW Season one cartoon theme. of the beast modes protecting the characters from the high energon levels on earth.

4- Lets make the tigertron guts/somach gun looks like real guts under the gun.

5- Add battle roar sounds & light up beast eyes & light up robot eyes.

6- Have the robot chest open to reveal a spark inside the chest with a maximal logo inside.

7- Have the beast tail transform into a Sword.

8- weapons & accessories could be: stomach gut gun,tail sword,energon crystals. VOK artifact.

Other BW characters that I think would make awesome BW MP Toys are as follows:

(1) BW2ND Lioconvoy,leader sized,super poseable in both modes. fake fur,cool weapons. make the sculpt look like a realistic white lion. Spark crytal under robot chest with maximal symbol in it. get rid of all the gimmicks the original toy had. weapons could be huge sword,optimus styled riffle gun. Matrix of leadership accessory that can be held in the robot hands & be inserted into the robot chest.

I honestly only want to see Beastwars characters that had beautiful realistic/real beast modes & robot modes get the BW MP TF toy treatment. I mainly want beastwars characters with mammals beast modes get BW MP TF toys.

I think only the 1996 & 1997 BW toy years should get the BW MP TF toy treatment. as they have the most realistic animal alt modes. with no cyborg parts on the beast modes nor mechanical beast modes. I don't want to see any fuzors nor insects get the BW MP TF toy treatment.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tigerhawk, Big Convoy, Lio Convoy, and Torca.

But knowing our luck and Hasbro stupididty, the first figure they release from Beast Wars as an MP will end up being Cheetor from Beast Machines. like what happened with the Titanium series. And this time I don't see Hasbro apologizing for it like they did with the Titanium Cheetor

I don't recall Tigatron ever having his tail convert into a sword. He was essentially a white and teal Cheetor with a tiger for the beast mode instead of a cheetah. Which means the tail is another gun. I'd also prefer they keep electronics out of the toy, and stay far away from any kind of fur. (the fact that it's an organic beast mode should be more than enough, and not all of the characters were furry)

IF such a line were to be done, the leaders need to be done first. Beast Convoy and Beast Megatron, then Lio Convoy and Galvatron, and then Big Convoy and Magmatron. THEN start up with some of the others. I don't see the need for a Masterpiece Beast Wars line just yet, and would rather see updated Classics-style versions of some of them. Like a Voyager Rhinox, for example.

IF such a line were to be done, the leaders need to be done first. Beast Convoy and Beast Megatron, then Lio Convoy and Galvatron, and then Big Convoy and Magmatron. THEN start up with some of the others. I don't see the need for a Masterpiece Beast Wars line just yet, and would rather see updated Classics-style versions of some of them. Like a Voyager Rhinox, for example.

In my fan opinion below.

The 1996 Beastwars faction leader ultra sized toy were horrible in every way imaginable. in sculpt,proportions,colors,poseabilty,design engineering.

Doing a BW MP Megatron can't be done because it won't be show/toy accurate. we can't have a BW MP 1996 homage megatron toy with a tail arm & a t-rex head+neck arm. to change this won't make it accurate & it'll be a radical update homage.

Personally picking all/only BW faction leaders for MW MP toys is a bad move. due to most of them not translating well in MP BW toys. due to ugly sculpts,serious mis-proportions. claw/tail arms. most BW 1996 ultra's toys were too heavily gimmicked.

From a kids/causal adult buyers perspective. most BW 1996 faction leaders ultra sized toys are not that attractive looking. the majority of buyers like buying stuff that looks beautiful.

A BW MP Magmatron toy won't translate well into toy form as it has three beast modes that form a robot mode. most MP TF toys are way to fraigle to handle the strains of the combiner process or puzzle formers process. anyways I don't see takara creating three MP BW deluxe nor voyager beast modes with no individual robot modes that merge to form a big robot mode.

In my fan opinion below.

The 1996 Beastwars faction leader ultra sized toy were horrible in every way imaginable. in sculpt,proportions,colors,poseabilty,design engineering.

Doing a BW MP Megatron can't be done because it won't be show/toy accurate. we can't have a BW MP 1996 homage megatron toy with a tail arm & a t-rex head+neck arm. to change this won't make it accurate & it'll be a radical update homage.

Personally picking all/only BW faction leaders for MW MP toys is a bad move. due to most of them not translating well in MP BW toys. due to ugly sculpts,serious mis-proportions. claw/tail arms. most BW 1996 ultra's toys were too heavily gimmicked.

From a kids/causal adult buyers perspective. most BW 1996 faction leaders ultra sized toys are not that attractive looking. the majority of buyers like buying stuff that looks beautiful.

A BW MP Magmatron toy won't translate well into toy form as it has three beast modes that form a robot mode. most MP TF toys are way to fraigle to handle the strains of the combiner process or puzzle formers process. anyways I don't see takara creating three MP BW deluxe nor voyager beast modes with no individual robot modes that merge to form a big robot mode.

I said the leaders needed to be done first, not only. Not my fault that you don't feel that the most important characters from the show were terrible toys and can't see that the gimmicks can be changed into something better or dropped entirely for a BW MP release. Though personally I feel that a BW MP line is completely unnecessary, as the original toys generally are still really good, my suggestions of who to start with would be helping to give the line the best chance of succeeding. Start with Primal and Beast Megs, then move on to the rest of the Axalon and Darksyde crews before Tigatron. Tigatron would be a reshelling of Cheetor anyway, exchanging the cheetah parts for tiger ones.

In my fan opinion below.

I said the leaders needed to be done first, not only. Not my fault that you don't feel that the most important characters from the show were terrible toys and can't see that the gimmicks can be changed into something better or dropped entirely for a BW MP release. Though personally I feel that a BW MP line is completely unnecessary, as the original toys generally are still really good, my suggestions of who to start with would be helping to give the line the best chance of succeeding. Start with Primal and Beast Megs, then move on to the rest of the Axalon and Darksyde crews before Tigatron. Tigatron would be a reshelling of Cheetor anyway, exchanging the cheetah parts for tiger ones.

my fan opinion below:

1- I'm not looking for a full fledged line of 12+ figures. I only want under 3 BW character toys to get the MP BW toy treatment.

Just a little something, so BW fans can have collectors type adult themed toys in their collection.

2- Tigatron should be first & not dead last. as he's the most beautiful BW design in the toy/media. tigatron would translate the best into a beautiful BW MP toy.

3- BW is diferent than G-1. what works for G-1 doesn't work for BW. as far as selecting MP TF toy candiates goes. chosing faction leaders makes sense for G-1 MP TF toys because their beautiful designs in both modes. Chosing faction leaders won't work well for the BW MP Toys because the 1996 ultra's were horrible toys & awful CGI cartoon designs. Optimus Primal had almost two humanoid modes,a gorrilla & a robot mode but were super ugly & barely changed that much in transformation. 1996 BW Megatron was a very ugly misporportioned toy/cgi design,the colors were barny purple,the toy/CGI Had a tail arm & a t-rex head for a hand & a t-rex neck for a arm. both would translate in ugly,horrible,misproprtione BW MP toys that only a few would be willing to buy.

4- Since I only want UNDER three BW MP New mold toys. I want the following: $27 USA Ultra sized Tigatron. Leader sized Lioconvoy. Recolors could be Cheetor & Shadow panther using the Tigatron toy. Lioconvoy could get recolored black like his 1998 recolor toy.

why couldn't both of Megatron's arm gimmicks be removable so he can have proper fists?? The MP line are supposed to be more anime accurate figures than g1 toy accurate figures.

In my opinion below:

1- 1996 CGI cartoon megatron was never shown with two robot fist/regular styled robot arms at the same time. to change this for the BW MP toy would change the whole design of both modes thus making them neither 1996 cartoon nor toy accurate.

Archived