Unreleased Third Party Trailer for Dark of the Moon Leader Class Optimus Designs

BaCon

I wasn't trolling,it was my honest opinion.

others posted negative comments about this before me & they didn't get attacked for it. why is it when I also post a negative comment about this,I get overly attacked??

Simply put, your honest opinion was a weak and inflammatory one, which is why it could be seen as Trolling.

Let's take Puma's post into example.

what a jumbled mess? looks like there are 18 different trailer ideas in these pics.

He finds it a jumbled mess, why? there's 18 different ideas! That's fine. While design sketches can be a jumbled collection of ideas, Puma has backed up his reasoning. I have no confusion.

Meanwhile,

It looks like a kid in grammar school drew up those art sketches.

leaves me with a bunch of confusion as it reads like a backhanded compliment. I'm a fan of design work. I've also studied CAD in college, and some of the technique I see in these sketches is stuff I've seen in my courses, and in professional works. If you'd like to give more reasoning for why you think this, to clear up this confusion, I'd sure appreciate it.

Also, think of the designer. Should they ever see this topic, they might go "Well, damn. I draw like a kid in grammar school. Wonder what makes them think that? I'd sure like to know, so I can get better!" By explaining your issues with the work, it may help them later on in the future.

Archived