Tranformers Optimus Prima Custom Figure That's Just Prime!

BaCon

Tranformers%20Optimus%20Prima%20Custom%20Figure__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to the Planet Iacon - Singapore Transformers Fans Unite!! (S.T.F.U!!) group who have shared a very cool image of a Custom Heroes of Cybertron figure named Optimus Prima. Looking like the child of Optimus Prime and Arcee. This is one sexy robot who, judging from her tech specs, is not one to be messed with. Sorry, don't know made this but kudos to artist. Check out the Optimus Prima custom figure after the jump in all her glory. Read the Full News Story Here

The pic of the girl has been around for a long time, I do think its funny they finally made a custom figure. I wonder if TFC Toys or some other 3rd party is going to release the girlformers LOL

The character of "Optimus Prima" was created by Silas Zee, AKA Shibimura Prime. As he has stated, she's not a robot, but a girl in robot parts. (according to his comic, Reformatted, it's Carly with a " Matrix induced upgrade"). The figure was created by Dave Keeshan based upon Shibimura's character.

Please,I'd love to see this made into a 3rd party toy. for under $15 or $20

Yeah I've seen the guys site who created this optimus Prima girl design. he's gone the extra mile to write & draw several comics. his site also has other beautiful girls dressed up in transformers outfits. my favorites are the females that dress up like megatron,jazz & optimus.

I love the comic art where optimus prima & that female megatron girl have a fight scene.

I think optimus prima's true persona is Carly spike's girl friend from the 1985 season 2 cartoon series.

I think your overthinking it. Looks like smut in an Optimus Prime costume to me. Not that I'd kick her out of bed or anything.

Archived