Your Favorite new Ratchet toy released this past decade.

Shadowpanther

Your Favorite new Ratchet toy released this past decade.

I suspose to be fair,some toys from AEC named redalert can count as Ratchet. since the designs looked like ratchet & the job function was a doctor/medic.

My favorite new mold Ratchet toy released this past decade is Movie-verse 2007 Voyager Ratchet in rescue colors.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071011090740/transformers/images/d/d6/Movie_Voyager_RescueRatchet.jpg

I just bought that movie verse Ratchet this past Memorial Day weekend. I actually like the way it looks with the rescue colors. I like Generations Ratchet. The alt mode is awkward with all the "cracks" in it and I hate the way the head doesn't pop up all the way in robot mode, but even with these gripes, I'd have to say he's my favorite. Igears Ratchet looks cool too, but since I'm not a ratchet fan, I won't be buying it. I'll spend the money on another third party transformer.

Prime ratchet.... next to it would have to be the HFTD Ratchet in g1 colors.

Also I cant wait for a third party to make a custom chestplate and head for PRID ratchet to make him more "CHUG-like"

Prime ratchet.... next to it would have to be the HFTD Ratchet in g1 colors.

TFP Deluxe ratchet is my second favorite ratchet toy released this decade.

Also I cant wait for a third party to make a custom chestplate and head for PRID ratchet to make him more "CHUG-like"

I'd love to see a 3rd party company create a G-1 Styled 1984 cartoon animation robot head for 2007 movie-verse voyager rescue ratchet.

Encore Ratchet. :)

Scraping the barrel fo things to think of??? :fail

+1

The only Rescue Ratchet I got was the Legends class one. I'm generally not a fan of G1 colours on movieverse toys, but I make an exception for Ratchet - it works okay on him, and also, he actually appears in the film in those colours too -- well, there's another same emergency vehicle in Rescue Ratchet's colours that appears in one scene in the first movie; most probably not Ratchet. Although possibly could be another Autobot in disguise - or the vehicle could have been brought to life by the AllSpark later (much like Tow Line). e.g. Movieverse First Aid. ;)

I must be the only one thus far that liked Animated Earth Mode Ratchet?

I like him, but if I had to pick ONE Ratchet toy in the past decade that I like the most, it'd be Encore. :) Animated Deluxe Ratchet would come 2nd, then DotM Deluxe Ratchet 3rd.

Prime Ratchet for sure.

I only have the Legions Class atm, and I find it to be the poorest of my TFP Cyberverse toys. No sign of the Deluxe figure yet.

Allowing people to vote for Red Alerts would be cheating don't you think?? Since he's a different character and all. You know, G1 accuracy and all.

Unless there's a poll, I don't think it matters. :P

Archived