New suggestion, Classics Hot Rod + Armor = King X Kaizer!

Backfire

Just been studying my Shattered Glass Hotrod (KO) wearing the protector armor and thinking, MAN this would be a cool King X Kaizer custom if they changed or made a substitute lion's head chest.

Just been studying my Shattered Glass Hotrod (KO) wearing the protector armor and thinking, MAN this would be a cool King X Kaizer custom if they changed or made a substitute lion's head chest.

I actually had a similar idea.

I even created a thread here on TFormers discussing this idea about 2+ months ago.

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=136745

I even Wanted Takara to recolor the MP King exkaiser toy red & orange. add autobot sumbols & call it MP TF Rodimus Prime.

I even created a thread here on TFormers discussing this idea about 2+ months ago.

I even Wanted Takara to recolor the MP King exkaiser toy red & orange. add autobot sumbols & call it MP TF Rodimus Prime.

odds are that the general design for the king was left over TF plans for roddie in the first place...

odds are that the general design for the king was left over TF plans for roddie in the first place...

As far as the 1990 thru 1996 Brave toy line having left over TF designs in it,I agree & have said so elswhere.

Archived