Lets guess MP-14's character Identity.

Shadowpanther

I still hold to my conviction that MP14 will be Red Alert. And to those who disagreed with me, I will ban each and every one of you if my conviction holds true :tfevil

.... not really :redface

You would miss us, and you know it :tflaugh Now if we are right would you ban one person we would pick? :yay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You pick? Get real, I wouldn't give away that kind of fun.

As for missing you, I could say something but my mom taught me better.

Having fun yet? :pileon

You pick? Get real, I wouldn't give away that kind of fun.

As for missing you, I could say something but my mom taught me better.

Having fun yet? :pileon

Only because you already know who I would suggest :P

And you know you would, you just do not want to admit it

But to already burst your bubble

MP-12A Red Alert courtesy of TFormers News Reporting :wave

My gut feeling tells me MP-14 is gonna be a major let down. it'll either be a repaint/remold or Bumblebee.

However,I remain optimistic,hopeful & dream,that MP-14 will be something from my Top 5 MP TF wish lish. galvatron,cyclonus,overlord,Blitzwing,Deathsauras.

Please no Bumblebee. I was able to get a Prime Ratchet at Toys R Us today. The rest of the pegs were Bumblebees!!! I'm not talking about 3!!! I'm talking about one peg having so many of them, if you had touched the first one, it would have fallen off. You would have thought it was spring loaded. Not to mention, and I'm being honest, they still had Bumble Bees from DotM AND RotF!!!!!! So no, I hope we don't get a MP Bumblebee, unless he has a VW Beetle as his alt mode.

Yeah, I went to TRU today and it was chock full of Bumblebees, and some DOTM Bumblebees too (also seen them in other stores). Haven't seen any ROTF Bumblebees in ages though.

Archived