TFC Iron Army

cakedup

Maybe the retailers are getting smarter about this stuff.

It's only taken them 5 years to work it out. One could complete a combined university degree in that time. :roll

I still really want a DotM Deluxe Mirage, damnit!! :(

Maybe the retailers are getting smarter about this stuff.

It's only taken them 5 years to work it out. One could complete a combined university degree in that time. :roll

I still really want a DotM Deluxe Mirage, damnit!! :(

Nice comparison. Hopefully the will also figure out the FE figures were awesome and that they should revisit the idea with some "Premium" repaints of the RiD only figures and reissue the original FE toys.

That right there just made me want to buy the Iron Army sets,

Nice review Cakeup

Indeed. Thorough. :thumb

Thanks! That was the only real way to go with this set. There is just so much to talk about and I missed a few things such as the turrets as rifles, there is gun storage on the sides of the tank, you can rotate the heels forwards and back, and for the Bombshock mold you can rotate the tanks so the the gears face forwards giving him skinnier legs. It isn't perfect, but it is another option.

Archived