Classics Blitzwing

Backfire

I'm just being optimistic about what Hasbro will do. Even though I think they should dedicate a line strictly to WFC/FOC.

30 Deluxes

15 Scouts

12 Voyager (Ironhide, Soundwave, Shockwave, Silverbolt, Onslaught, Motormaster, Ratchet, Grimlock, Snarl, Slag, Sludge, and Swoop)

3 Leaders (Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ultra Magnus)

3 Supremes (Omega Supreme, Trypticon, Metroplex)

20 Legends

2 Combiners (Bruticus, Superion)

That would be enough for the line

OMG,If hasbro/Takara did this about 2013 Generations list,Then I'd be jumping up & down for joy. this would be the most awesome thing ever.

My list would be slightly different. I'd want everything to revolve around combiners,city formers,season 3 characters & season 4 characters. like as follows below.

the basics/commanders,will exist to create various new mold combiners limbs bots.

The deluxe size level,will exist to give newer molds to 1980's core leaders combiners,some tripple changers,predacons combiners limbs & dinobots combiner limbs.

My list of 12 2012 new mold voyagers for generations will be as follows: Tripple changer springer,blitzwing,combiner razorclaw,combiner grimlock,horrorcon apeface,horrorcon snapdragon,double dealer, broadside,quickswitch, deathsauras,starsabre, victoryleo.

4 leader sized toys for 2013 generration. G-1 styled Rodimus prime that combines with his trailer via armor parts or suit of armor to form the super rodimus prime robot mode Metroplex,Trpticon metalic t-rex with a robot & city mode. Pre-fort max maybe transforms into a space ship that looks like the star wars star detroyer.

3 supremes for 2013: TFP Earth planet Unicron. Headmaster Scorponok, G-1 styled omega supreme.

For the 20 legends for 2013 generations. I'll have them all transform into weapons,heads,engines,minicons,microns to interract with the bigger robots. I suspose it makes sense to have some of takara's new mold microns sold in singular or dual packs & sold as 2013 Generations toys.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continuity wise I see a few problems with your list, now if we were to throw out continuity, which I have no problem with. As WFC/FOC could easily exist as its own continuity.

Now if we go with WFC/FOC as its own continuity, let's call the S3 and S4 as the future of the WFC/FOC continuity. I could easily see Rodimus Prime, Victory Leo, and Unicron.

With Deszaras, Star Saber, Fortress Maximus, and Scorponok. It would be easy to insert them into FOC, as Fortress Maximus and Scorponok existed in the past in the comic,

So they could easily be in FOC. Deszaras, and Star Saber, not much is known about how long they have been around. So to bring them into the fray, would definitely make things

interesting. I'm just wondering how one would explain Victory Leo though, Even though Ginrai was a Godmaster body meant for Optimus before he died in the movie. Ginrai became

Victory Leo, after Deszaras basically destroyed his body beyond repair. But since we are tossing in Japanese Transformers I want to toss in a 4th Leader Class figure "Dai Atlas."

Simply because like what is obvious with you, you and I seem to agree that Hasbro needs to bring over some of the Japanese figures. Though I would be happy if Takara decided to release

Fortress, Mega Zarak, God Ginrai, Overlord, Star Saber, Deszaras, and Dai Atlas, in a new leader class Masterpiece Line. I would import every single one.

I'm also wondering why Takara has not reissued a few of the Japan exclusive Transformers. aside from God Ginrai, Stepper, and Soundblaster. They really have not released Japan only

Transformers. They could easily reissue LioKaiser, Raiden, Deszaras, and Dai Atlas and everyone will buy them, ok maybe I'm reaching a little with Raiden, but I would buy him.

I have a Cybertron Supreme Class Starscream!!! Anybody remember him? Imagine an Omega Supreme in this class for the Classicsverse!!!

And Trypticon and Metroplex in that class. Even if they made it so he could not hold cars I would be happy with a Supreme size

I have a Cybertron Supreme Class Starscream!!! Anybody remember him? Imagine an Omega Supreme in this class for the Classicsverse!!!

And Trypticon and Metroplex in that class. Even if they made it so he could not hold cars I would be happy with a Supreme size

Yes, that would be epic!!!!

Improved colours doesn't negate the rather pedestrian nature of that mould which is essentially a Mega Pretender Shell for Energon Optimus Prime. (-_-) I'd rather have a smaller and better engineered Omega Supreme toy over a repaint of that overpriced hunk of disappointment.

Improved colours doesn't negate the rather pedestrian nature of that mould which is essentially a Mega Pretender Shell for Energon Optimus Prime. (-_-) I'd rather have a smaller and better engineered Omega Supreme toy over a repaint of that overpriced hunk of disappointment.

yawn* gok

Anyway I would so grab that if Hasbro released it

Archived