Classics Blitzwing

Backfire

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just look at some of my photo galleries to see what kind of collection I have.

My goal is to have or MAKE classics G1 Autobots and diaclone variants to complete my collection.

WOW!!!!!

I can not wait to get all 4 of my Omega Variants together on display again. I just sold my extra 2/3 Mechabot 1 to a guy through the bigfleamart.com

I often thought of making a green camo Omega custom. Maybe some day.

Dare I suggest a TRUE classics version of Omega?

Backfire, I hate you if I would have known you had more then one I would have set up some kind of payment system for him. Ok I'm done complaining

Not sure about a green camo version, maybe try Air Force colors since as a rocket, I would associate him with the US Air Force

Definitely need a Classics version, and if Voyager is coming back, however hopeless it sounds, I could go for a Classics Supreme Omega Supreme

I can not wait to get all 4 of my Omega Variants together on display again. I just sold my extra 2/3 Mechabot 1 to a guy through the bigfleamart.com

I often thought of making a green camo Omega custom. Maybe some day.

Dare I suggest a TRUE classics version of Omega?

I've been wanting a Classicsverse Omega for a long time!!! He is tied with Unferno as my favorite Transformer. I don't bring up the classics Omega idea though for fear of some of the smart asses on here unleashing their fury. I'm not looking for any walking action. Just a Voyager sized tank, a rocket, and associated headquarters pieces that can combine into a decent sized robot.

I highly doubt anyone will launch into a fury on you for wanting one, I want one. So if someone unleashes on you they have to unleash on me also LOL

LMAO!!

Yeah, you can hold off on the E-Hobby version. It looks nice versus regular Omega, but until you can find one with a price drop, stick with trying to get Mecha 1.

Gah! Freaking GADEP... I pre-ordered that toy and purchased it at its original retail price of 13000JPY, which should be about $165; I got this toy together with Encore Metroplex, so together they cost me 20000JPY which should've been $255... but nooo, when these toys came out in September 2008, the Australian economy finally felt the slug of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis and the AUD took a nosedive -- literally on the same day I got charged for those toys! :O So I ended up paying a bit over $300 for Gadep and Metroplex! :( :( It was like... I would have saved myself about $50 had the Australian economy been able to stave off the effects of the GFC for just one more day! Wuaaaaagh!! :( :fire

Yeah most will actually agree about a ClassicVerse Omega Supreme, I would be happy with FOC in the Generations line, which with the Voyagers coming back. There is a chance we could see Supreme a small chance but it is still there

The great thing is OS and Trypticon aren't bases in these games, so don't need to be bigger than ultra class, although supreme would be nice

The great thing is OS and Trypticon aren't bases in these games, so don't need to be bigger than ultra class, although supreme would be nice

I would not mind Ultra and would not complain about it, I would just prefer Supreme Size. To me that would fit them, think of the Supreme size as a homage to G1 LOL

Hehe, don't have to justify it with me, its Hasbro... lol

Which is why if we ever see it, it will be repaint of Energon's Omega Supreme in G1 Colors LOL

I'm just being optimistic about what Hasbro will do. Even though I think they should dedicate a line strictly to WFC/FOC.

30 Deluxes

15 Scouts

12 Voyager (Ironhide, Soundwave, Shockwave, Silverbolt, Onslaught, Motormaster, Ratchet, Grimlock, Snarl, Slag, Sludge, and Swoop)

3 Leaders (Optimus Prime, Megatron, Ultra Magnus)

3 Supremes (Omega Supreme, Trypticon, Metroplex)

20 Legends

2 Combiners (Bruticus, Superion)

That would be enough for the line

Archived