Classics Blitzwing

Backfire

I'm still working on getting the E-Hobby Guardion Robot, but I want to get the Mechabot 1 first, as he looks a lot better then Omega Supreme

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still working on getting the E-Hobby Guardion Robot, but I want to get the Mechabot 1 first, as he looks a lot better then Omega Supreme

Yeah, you can hold off on the E-Hobby version. It looks nice versus regular Omega, but until you can find one with a price drop, stick with trying to get Mecha 1.

Well I keep finding Guardian for $150, but like I said I want to get Mechabot 1 first which should be in October hopefully along with a few others I've been eyeing. The only other things I plan on going after and hoping to have complete by the end of this year is the MovieVerse, Cybertron, Armada, and Alternity.

I can not wait to get all 4 of my Omega Variants together on display again. I just sold my extra 2/3 Mechabot 1 to a guy through the bigfleamart.com

I often thought of making a green camo Omega custom. Maybe some day.

Dare I suggest a TRUE classics version of Omega?

I can not wait to get all 4 of my Omega Variants together on display again. I just sold my extra 2/3 Mechabot 1 to a guy through the bigfleamart.com

I've been wanting a Classicsverse Omega for a long time!!! He is tied with Unferno as my favorite Transformer. I don't bring up the classics Omega idea though for fear of some of the smart asses on here unleashing their fury. I'm not looking for any walking action. Just a Voyager sized tank, a rocket, and associated headquarters pieces that can combine into a decent sized robot.

Backfire, I hate you if I would have known you had more then one I would have set up some kind of payment system for him. Ok I'm done complaining

Not sure about a green camo version, maybe try Air Force colors since as a rocket, I would associate him with the US Air Force

Definitely need a Classics version, and if Voyager is coming back, however hopeless it sounds, I could go for a Classics Supreme Omega Supreme

I've been wanting a Classicsverse Omega for a long time!!! He is tied with Unferno as my favorite Transformer. I don't bring up the classics Omega idea though for fear of some of the smart asses on here unleashing their fury. I'm not looking for any walking action. Just a Voyager sized tank, a rocket, and associated headquarters pieces that can combine into a decent sized robot.

I highly doubt anyone will launch into a fury on you for wanting one, I want one. So if someone unleashes on you they have to unleash on me also LOL

Well I keep finding Guardian for $150, but like I said I want to get Mechabot 1 first which should be in October hopefully along with a few others I've been eyeing. The only other things I plan on going after and hoping to have complete by the end of this year is the MovieVerse, Cybertron, Armada, and Alternity.

$150 is not bad for the E-Hobby Guardian. I paid the $200+ but I'm a big fan of Omega, so I was willing to pay that amount at the time. I have my encore Omega on display and a complete original G1 in storage along with an incomplete G1 Omega that I might start trying to get the other pieces to make a complete one. I didn't know you had such a massie collection. I probably could guesstimate my total collection is around 600 and that includes unopened figures.

$150 is not bad for the E-Hobby Guardian. I paid the $200+ but I'm a big fan of Omega, so I was willing to pay that amount at the time. I have my encore Omega on display and a complete original G1 in storage along with an incomplete G1 Omega that I might start trying to get the other pieces to make a complete one. I didn't know you had such a massie collection. I probably could guesstimate my total collection is around 600 and that includes unopened figures.

I'm easily around 1,000 figures and growing. But then I include everything in my collection from 3rd party to KO to official and multiples. I'm actually trying to figure out how to triple my collection in the next year and a half. But the tripling all boils down to a certain job I am after.

Just look at some of my photo galleries to see what kind of collection I have.

My goal is to have or MAKE classics G1 Autobots and diaclone variants to complete my collection.

I'm easily around 1,000 figures and growing. But then I include everything in my collection from 3rd party to KO to official and multiples. I'm actually trying to figure out how to triple my collection in the next year and a half. But the tripling all boils down to a certain job I am after.

I have an Excel Spreadsheet with all my figures on it. I need to go through that and get an actual count. I think I'll start including my third party figures as well. As far as I'm concerned, they're just figures that fans want and Hasbro won't give us. I'd love to at least double my collection, but at the moment, I really need to save money up. Within the next year and half, my wife and I will be splitting up, and with only 4 years left in the Air Force, I want a little bit of money saved so I can at least put a down payment on a house. But, since I'll be living alone soon, that's more room to display!!!

Archived