Classics Blitzwing

Backfire

Scourge and especially Cyclonus were epic, but I have disowned Universe/Classics Galvatron. That toy is so ridiculously fail-ridden that I can't even begin to articulate it. The arm falls off. The cannon falls off. Back kibble just floats around, just like his chicken chest. The legs and feet have failed me endlessly on countless occassions. Even his face looks like he's suffering from the tell-tale symptoms of Taco Bell-induced diarrhea.

I'd love a Blitzwing in the Generations/Classics/Universe vein. I just don't think that we are going to see one for a very long time, so I've just made do with the Animated version. I also don't want to see HasTak cheat and throw in a "futuristic" tank or jet (or both) mode. I'd like to see 2 recognizable, modern-day vehicle modes squeezed in there, even if one mode (like Astrotrains' bullet train mode) must fail.

Last week, I pulled some more Classics from my storage unit for display, and Faillvatron one was one of them. I forgot why he was in storage in the first place. I've never seen an arm fall off as much as his, along with other various pieces. And this is supposed to be Galvatron!!! Why is he not the same height as Classics Op Prime? Shell former, you are right that Classics Galvatron is a big Fail.

Also, I also want an Astrotrain that turns into either a Locomotive or modern diesel locomotive. I hate the bullet train Transformers. They look cheap and uninspired. And yes, a Blitzwing is a must!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last week, I pulled some more Classics from my storage unit for display, and Faillvatron one was one of them. I forgot why he was in storage in the first place. I've never seen an arm fall off as much as his, along with other various pieces. And this is supposed to be Galvatron!!! Why is he not the same height as Classics Op Prime? Shell former, you are right that Classics Galvatron is a big Fail.

I also think Classic 2.0 Galvatron is epic fail.

my classic Galvatron,stand in right now,is Energon Leader sized Galvatron. I suspose the Takara super link ultra sized Galvatron might match up better with classics voyager leaders.

I'd love to see Hasbro/Takara make a masterpiece G-1 Styled Galvatron with a laser canon alt mode.

Scourge and especially Cyclonus were epic, but I have disowned Universe/Classics Galvatron. That toy is so ridiculously fail-ridden that I can't even begin to articulate it. The arm falls off. The cannon falls off. Back kibble just floats around, just like his chicken chest. The legs and feet have failed me endlessly on countless occassions. Even his face looks like he's suffering from the tell-tale symptoms of Taco Bell-induced diarrhea.

I'd love a Blitzwing in the Generations/Classics/Universe vein. I just don't think that we are going to see one for a very long time, so I've just made do with the Animated version. I also don't want to see HasTak cheat and throw in a "futuristic" tank or jet (or both) mode. I'd like to see 2 recognizable, modern-day vehicle modes squeezed in there, even if one mode (like Astrotrains' bullet train mode) must fail.

Also, I also want an Astrotrain that turns into either a Locomotive or modern diesel locomotive. I hate the bullet train Transformers. They look cheap and uninspired. And yes, a Blitzwing is a must!!!!

The way I see it is that galvatron is the upgraded form of the two pack deluxe megatron that was also a tank

The way I see it is that galvatron is the upgraded form of the two pack deluxe megatron that was also a tank

I can see that. I don't like it much either, and it's WEIRD that it was used in an advertisment for the next classics line at one point...

I think Energon Galvatron, the smaller one that came in that weird 2 pack with the more pose-able, less fat Energon optimus, is the way to go for Classics Galv. I think that might be on scale with roddie and prime.

The way I see it, is Hasbro needs to release a new Galvatron, that more fits who Galvatron is. he does not have to be Voyager, as Rodimus is Deluxe But it would be nice for Galvatron was a Voyager so he can go toe to toe with Ultra Magnus. Which is one reason I'm debating on buying that Galvatron Upgrade to WFC Megatron, But I would also have to buy another Megatron. I am hoping also that Hasbro will release a FOC Galvatron that can even be a repaint with a new head of WFC Megatron.

Yes, they do need to release a new Galvatron. Like Sparkless stated, the 2.0 Classics Galvatron was the upgraded version of the tank Megatron. I really need to get a decent Classicsverse Megatron. I only have the "Special Edition" that was sold on hasbrotoyshop.com, and like the classics Galvatrin, is a complete FAIL!!!

Yes, they do need to release a new Galvatron. Like Sparkless stated, the 2.0 Classics Galvatron was the upgraded version of the tank Megatron. I really need to get a decent Classicsverse Megatron. I only have the "Special Edition" that was sold on hasbrotoyshop.com, and like the classics Galvatrin, is a complete FAIL!!!

The best ClassicVerse Megatron IMO is the Henkei Voyager Megatron especially after you remove the wings as I like to call them. I've only done it a few times it is a simple pin in the back that can easily be put back in.

The best ClassicVerse Megatron IMO is the Henkei Voyager Megatron especially after you remove the wings as I like to call them. I've only done it a few times it is a simple pin in the back that can easily be put back in.

I will look into this one. I need to up my Decepticon ranks!!! Oh, and sorry to get off topic, but how many of you all mix series? For example, I throw RTS Fallback in with my Classics, because it was in the RTS line. I have Banzaitron mixed in with my Classics, because tey never really stated what series he was in and he just looks bad ass. I feel wrong mixing series up, but another example. Music Label Soundwave fits right in to the classics line IMO. I'm just trying to get others thoughts. Thanks!!

I have my RTS Banzia-Tron hanging out on my 3rd Party Shelf, waiting for his Ronin Upgrade. I have my two Botcon Drag Strips also hanginf out on my 3rd Party shelf cause it looks cool to have them do ninja poses on either side of my Butcher Onslaught. All the RTS Classics are on the Classics shelf where htey belong. I currently have Sky Lynx hanging out on my Shattered Universe shelf cause I have no where else to put himI also have my G2 Laser Prime hanging out on my RiD shelf next to Scourge with Omega Prime hanging out behind them.

That's cool. I have my BTS-5 Minions in mouth my Classics, but only because I haven't gotten around to try and get my hands in the Rumble and Frenzy tanks. I have Omega Supreme and the E-Hobby guardian robot repaint sitting on a shelf with MP Rodimus, MP Grimlock, third party light up Kremzeek, and Knight Morpher Commander. This is mainly due to not having enough room.

Archived