Classics Blitzwing

Backfire

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want Hasbro to be nice to us and give us a Classics Blitzwing, but at the same time give them a condescending backhanded slap by calling them "Hasblow"?? (-_-) I'm not denying that isn't a great idea -- I think it is. Hasbro gave us Classics Astrotrain, why not Blitzwing (and other G1 Triplechangers)? Sure beats another Bumblebee. I totally feel your frustration.

But let's not forget our manners, otherwise Hasbro's just going to look at this thread and dismiss it as a bunch of self-entitled fanboys being demanding and rude. I don't know about you, but I don't walk into say a kiosk and say, "Give me a meat pie NOW!"... and if I did, I wouldn't blame the store attendant for telling me to copulate and go away. Remember, Hasbro does check board posts from time to time; and I'm assuming that this thread was made in the hope that someone from Hasbro will read it.

I think it would be fantastic if Hasbro made Classics Blitzwing and other Triplechangers, and I would definitely buy them! :) Who's with me?

--------------------------

Dear Hasbro,

If you make Generations Triple Changers, I would be like this...

shutuptakemoney.jpg

:)

Thank you.

I know it wasn't a great figure, but they did make Octane too ( I refuse to call him Octankor )

I would so welcome Blitzwing and Sandstorm to be ad though. I always like Sandstorm and think he really need s a new figure that isn't a crappy repaint of someone ( I'm looking at you, Classics legends Beachcomber repaint)

Give us Blitzwing and Switchblade! SWITCHBLADE!!!!

oh, wait, manners...

Dearest Hasbro;

Please consider producing some more popular toys/characters for your loyal fan's to buy doubles and tripples of and enjoy in our homes.

Thank you very much.

You're friend

Weet.

I'd love to buy a generations deluxe or voyager sized blitzwing toy.

I even think a Masterpiece 8 inch to 9.5 inch robot blitzwing toy would be awesome.

My fandom theory was that Hasbro gave us a animated voyager blitzwing toy. which cancelled out his classics blitzwing deluxe sized toy.

I know it wasn't a great figure, but they did make Octane too ( I refuse to call him Octankor )

Heh, for that very reason I skipped the Hasbro version and got Takara's. I can proudly call mine Octane (Destron Octone) and not Tankor. ;) :D Sure, Octane's not the greatest, but he's not a bad toy either. The tanker shell is tricky - you can either make it an accessory, or it becomes shell former kibble.

I'd personally love a Classics Blitzwing. It would be truly interesting to see if modern-day toy technology could squeeze a modern-day tank out of a modern-day fighter jet and get a good robot mode out of the whole deal as well.

I'd think it would have to be a voyager to get the most out of the mold, but G1 Blitz was basically a deluxe, so what do I know?

Like Shadowpanther pointed out though: TF:A Blitzwing isn't a bad figure or character to use in the stead of a more modern toy.

I'd personally love a Classics Blitzwing. It would be truly interesting to see if modern-day toy technology could squeeze a modern-day tank out of a modern-day fighter jet and get a good robot mode out of the whole deal as well.

I'd think it would have to be a voyager to get the most out of the mold, but G1 Blitz was basically a deluxe, so what do I know?

Like Shadowpanther pointed out though: TF:A Blitzwing isn't a bad figure or character to use in the stead of a more modern toy.

Eh, TFA has no place in the ClassicVerse, so we need a Blitzwing to be made, a long with Broadside (FP Assaulter), Sandstorm. I do think its funny how Hasbro has stuck with the Decepticon Triple Changers and have ignored the Autobot triple changers, And when Hasbro creates the FOC Dinobots they all better be Voyager with Grimlock being Ultra

Archived