Confrontations over a toy

SuperSaiyanGoku

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I will get in your face if you buy every single Vehicon while I am there at the store LOL :tflaugh

I can help you get a TFP Deluxe vechicon. I'll sell one to you that I have at cost & offer you cheap shipping fees.

About a few hours ago,I went to my TRU store & Bought Three TFP Rid Vechicons. I bought so many to open them up & troop build them around amazon universe unicron.

Thus far I currently own Four TFP Deluxe Vechicons. So it's no big deal If I sell one to you at cost +regular shipping fees.

Since this was a TRU store. they currently charge more than other stores for TF toys. At TRU,I paid $14.99 for each TFP Vechicon & the tax was 6.5%,so the total for each vechicon cost me about $15.96.

as most know shipping fees depend on weight & distance in america. this item in a box weighs about 13 ounces. if your state is very close to mine shipping fees will cost about $5.05. if your state is 40 states away from me,shipping fees will cost around $7.10. I ship everything out with a tracking number so this will cost a extra $.75 cents.

The complete total to buy this TFP Vechicon,including tax,shipping fees & a tracking number is as follows: $15.96 for the toy+ $5 to $7 in shipping fees depending on how close/far you are from me in america+another $.75 cents for your tracking number. complete total comes to $14.99+6.5%sales tax+$5.00 shipping fees+ $.75 tracking number cost $21.71. If you live 40 states away from me in america,then add another $2.00 for shipping fees because the post office charges by distance+weight.

Please email me back or reply to this thread if you are interested in this. If not then i'll just open them up & use them all as troop builders around amazon unicron.

That's a great deal man. If you still have any not spoken for I'd be happy to take one. I asked around for that and the Optimus/Megs 2 pack from a Canadian collector and the prices they shot back to me were every bit as bad as ebay. Sucks too considering there were a bunch of Canadians I was hooking up on stuff below retail with no markups not that long ago....I guess not too many feel the need to return the kindness.

I remember the time my buddy and I got kicked out of woolworth's because we were too loud, screaming about the CRAZY prices... years later they made a Staples commercial out of it?!?!?!

WOW!! THAT'S A LOW PRICE!!!!???!!!???

Yea that was us in like Jr High!

Evil?! Not evil! Tell ya what, Sparkless. When the next flame war starts regarding scalpers, I'll forward you all the complaints I get in my PM and see how many hairs you pull out. Then we'll see who's evil :P

I don't know. That DOES sound pretty evil.... :P

Archived