Transformers Generations Leader Getting Generation 1 Style Repaints of Dark of the Moon Ironhide, Starscream

Peter_Van

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please for the love of Primus, throw the FE's back into distribution too!!! It's "another line" from prime, so that's an easy way to justify it!

FAIL and Easy Pass.

Well with these we are getting closer to 40 figures in total for Generations 2.0. So it is easy to say that this line is basically a FOC line with repaints thrown in just so Hasblo can get more use out of the molds. What was potentially a great line is starting to flatline.

The 40 generations toys are scheduled for 2013. These are listed for next month.

There is definite interest all around for these figures and for hasbro to stay stupid and not release them in America, even as a forsaken TRU exclusive is beyond comprehension.

As for First Edition getting rereleased back into retail. I'm not believing Hasbro on that one. Plus the one I need is the Starscream from the two pack with Bumblebee. I highly doubt Hasbro is going to rerelease the First Edition, or they would have done it already. Human Alliance Soundwave was in the backroom at many stores, and instead of being put out they were loaded back onto the trucks and taken back for some reason. Mainly Hasbro needs to fire its distribution people along with its Marketing people who decided that no one was going to buy the last waves of DOTM so they canceled them. Also fire Archer for good measure

Dude, I have a spare SS from that 2 pack. I also have a spare BB and the crappy human figures too, if interested. .thumb

There is definite interest all around for these figures and for hasbro to stay stupid and not release them in America, even as a forsaken TRU exclusive is beyond comprehension.

As for First Edition getting rereleased back into retail. I'm not believing Hasbro on that one. Plus the one I need is the Starscream from the two pack with Bumblebee. I highly doubt Hasbro is going to rerelease the First Edition, or they would have done it already. Human Alliance Soundwave was in the backroom at many stores, and instead of being put out they were loaded back onto the trucks and taken back for some reason. Mainly Hasbro needs to fire its distribution people along with its Marketing people who decided that no one was going to buy the last waves of DOTM so they canceled them. Also fire Archer for good measure

I think Hasbro needs to send out field agents employees. that have jobs where they visit stores,monitor what sells & what doesn't. what is getting stocked,what is not getting stocked & shoved in the back stock rooms. set up displays & re-organize peg/shelf space.

I think Hasbro needs to send out field agents employees. that have jobs where they visit stores,monitor what sells & what doesn't. what is getting stocked,what is not getting stocked & shoved in the back stock rooms. set up displays & re-organize peg/shelf space.

They do, but Hasbro does not listen to them. I spent an hour talking to one at Walmart once, and he even said it is like Hasbro doesn't care, as long as the retailers buy the product, it is on them to sell the product. Not Hasbro

Archived