Transformers Fall of Cybertron Metroplex Unveiled, Looks Just Like You Would Expect

Peter_Van

They should bring back the Universal Scale (Think G1 Fortress Maximus) off him up at $100 - $120, I know I would pay that for Metroplex and Trypticon

I'd be genuinely shocked if I didn't buy 2 of each. That's would be great, but even better if the made an Omega Supreme too.

I can't wait to play this game, but if we can play a Bruticus we should be able to go through a level as Metroplex too.

Nah. I like the different ways to play better as opposed to a reskinned Autobot version of the Bruticus level as Metroplex. A lot of the game is going to be shooting and so far we have Bruticus, Grimlock and being able to summon Metroplex as ways to break it up. Variety is the spice of life!

Also, his head looks teeny tiny.

As much as I want them to release this as a supreme class figure....I doubt they will...he looks awesome. Just like it is unlikely they will release a gi joe Flagg aircraft carrier again..

I can't wait to play this game, but if we can play a Bruticus we should be able to go through a level as Metroplex too.

Nah. I like the different ways to play better as opposed to a reskinned Autobot version of the Bruticus level as Metroplex. A lot of the game is going to be shooting and so far we have Bruticus, Grimlock and being able to summon Metroplex as ways to break it up. Variety is the spice of life!

Also, his head looks teeny tiny.

Oh, I'd want more than a simple reskinning. Metoplex is so much bigger than Bruticus that I'd expect some old school Godzilla building stomping through Kaon, maybe ending in a one-on-one slugfest with Trypticon. We know he didn't die at the end of WFC.

Archived