Official Images of Transformers The Ride Deluxe Evac Finally Hit the Web

Peter_Van

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

figure is cool, but not for that much.....is this figure part of the prime series....since they did make a legion figure....he looks more like he belongs in the FOC series...

they're trying to appease the fans who may or may not get the deluxe....it won't work i'm sure.

I'm also gonna wait and hope Universal Orlando gets this ride...Then I'll fly to Florida and buy him when I go on the ride

I just want him to hit retail! I think he's nice enough but want the deluxe retail price for him. He looks pretty cool to me and I'm digging all the asthetics.

figure is cool, but not for that much.....is this figure part of the prime series....since they did make a legion figure....he looks more like he belongs in the FOC series...

they're trying to appease the fans who may or may not get the deluxe....it won't work i'm sure.

It'll work about as well as it's working with Mercedes Soundwave and Mirage.

It'll work about as well as it's working with Mercedes Soundwave and Mirage.

ha. yup.

I'd like to get this guy and I paid over $60 each for deluxe Leadfoot and Que. But I don't currently feel like spending that much on Evac for some reason...

retail for him is $22. I'm sure the ebay price will drop soon enough.

Just wait for the inevitable flood, it has already started give it another 2 weeks to a month. And I'm sure he will be selling for around $40 Right now the BIN's are based off the $55 the first Evac that showed up is currently at. I'm waiting to see what the final price for him is going to be then start waiting for the drop.

Archived