Transformers Generations G2 Bruticus to Hit In October

Peter_Van

transformers-generations-fall-of-cybertron-G2-bruticus__scaled_100.jpg
Another variant of the Transformers Generations Bruticus, based on the designs of the upcoming Transformers Fall of Cybertron video game, is set to creep up in October, according to a Thai retailer. The information sheet provided by retailer Toy2mail Station, and posted on Larckyray forum, shows the Bruticus figure in Generations 2 (G2) colors with a shelf date of October 2012. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

Well at least FOC Bruticus is following in the footsteps of G1 Bruticus as having the most repaints

At least people will be able to mix and match to put together a Bruticus that best suits them. Plus that's 3x the chances to get a set if they sell quick.

At least people will be able to mix and match to put together a Bruticus that best suits them. Plus that's 3x the chances to get a set if they sell quick.

Well people can have the G2 and regular version. I'm still going to buy two of the SDCC Bruticus's

I'm sure that's the one that will go the fastest, but I fully expect that every Bruticus set including the SDCC release will show up piecemeal on ebay and such. I'd be good with just an SDCC set, but some of the other figures look good too. I know some folks on here liked the look of the general release Swindle better. They might swap him in and put SDCC Swindle up for auction.

What's the saying? Oh, yeah.... No matter how hard you try you still can't polish a turd.

Starting to think the same. I just can't get past these HORRID colors...of either version on the market! Then to get one with what I'd consider the 'better' colors, you gotta pay bookoodles for the SDCC version? No thanks. :shrug

This is awesome news for those who like to mix & match parts between multiple repaints based off the same mold.

I'll be buying the SDCC Bruticus. as I like those colors best. I might be tempted to mix & match between the 3 recolors.

I'm hoping at some point we get a 4th Recolor in true G-1 1985 Combaticons/Bruticus colors. where vortex is grey. after looking at this ebay auction below,it seems the sdcc colors are almost accurate minus vortex. having blastoff being ancient gold instead of brown is better & close enough. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NICE-Vintage-Transformers-G1-BRUTICUS-Combaticons-Lot-Fists-Blast-Off-Brawl-RARE-/380440986219?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item58940cc26b

Maybe I'll just buy a box of powder Rit Grey color dye & dye SDCC Vortex's colors grey.

Archived