BBTS Announce Thank You Price Drop on New Transformers Masterpiece Figures from Takara

BaCon

55__scaled_100.jpg
Attention Transformers Customers - BBTS 'Thank You' Preorder Price Cut - Hi - We've just dropped pricing on three new Masterpiece offerings from Takara - MP-12 Sideswipe ($83.99), MP-12 Red Alert ($83.99), MP-13 Soundwave ($139.99) and have posted this on our site. We appreciate your patronage and want to thank all our valued Transformers customers by offering a special preorder discount on these items! Transformers and Transformer customers have been a key part of BBTS since inception in 1999! Read the Full News Story Here

Good news about the pricing. Honestly, as long as it's priced accordingly, I'm not worried about the size of these upcoming MP Transformers. Besides, if I can buy 3rd Party toys at high prices, I'd be a real hypocrite if I complained about these MP toys.

So in other words, "Oh shit these MP's are small, people will cancel their pre orders when they find out how small they are!!" QWuick lower the price!! and say Thank You

These prices look fair! I might actually import these guys!

Wish MP05 would have another run....

Have we even seen pictures of the MP13? I will definately be getting both sideswipe and red alert......still want to see if the alt mode has as detailed interior like the alternators.....

These prices look fair! I might actually import these guys!

Wish MP05 would have another run....

i could see MP-05 actually getting a whole new mold eventually. MP-05 was great but he was very fragile and kind of clunky i think. but i don't think you can stink him down anymore because the alt mode wouldn't be a very realistic size anymore.

Archived